2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just want something to moan and groan about. Keep in mind these are the same cats in their recliners watching the game saying that PROFESSIONAL players have a low basketball IQ :lol:
Don't care about this Tatum convo but you cannot deny that some of these dudes have all the talent and none of the brains :lol:

Attachments

• 1343369801.jpg
    1343369801.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 481
leave that to.....
That's definitely someone Warriors gotta keep their eye on. He's had a couple 20-point explosions in these playoffs. And he plays physical.

Kerr and staff will have to find a lineup or two that will counter Boston's ability to be effective going 1 Big + 4 wings or 2 Bigs + wings.

Celtics always run with a combination of Horford and RWilliams at the 5 and/or 4 interchangeably plus they both start. Boston then comes in with Grant Will at the 4 when they want to play "big" next to either Tatum and/or Brown.

Celtics can successfully excel going both big or small. That's what the elite teams do.

Which is why the contributions and energy coming from Looney, Porter, Kuminga, Igoudala, and Dray are tantamount for GSW.

Will the Celtics leave Curry wide open from 3 again?
Hopefully they watched the tape and double Curry to leave Draymond alone from 3/top of the key.
Game 7 Draymond time :nerd:

Kerr not giving Kuminga minutes during that Dallas series (except during that game 4 comeback) still blows my mind

That's definitely someone Warriors gotta keep their eye on. He's had a couple 20-point explosions in these playoffs. And he plays physical.

Kerr and staff will have to find a lineup or two that will counter Boston's ability to be effective going 1 Big + 4 wings or 2 Bigs + wings.

Celtics always run with a combination of Horford and RWilliams at the 5 and/or 4 interchangeably plus they both start. Boston then comes in with Grant Will at the 4 when they want to play "big" next to either Tatum and/or Brown.

Celtics can successfully excel going both big or small. That's what the elite teams do.

Which is why the contributions and energy coming from Looney, Porter, Kuminga, Igoudala, and Dray are tantamount for GSW.
years ago, it puzzled me why the Celtics even drafted this guy. he was undersized for his typical position and even annoyed by him for his weakness. having seen him this season, playoffs and championship, I'm beginning to understand the reason why. my annoyance is also partly because the Celtics seldom used Robert Williams years ago when it was apparent that they also needed him to play.

years ago, it puzzled me why the Celtics even drafted this guy. he was undersized for his typical position and even annoyed by him for his weakness. having seen him this season, playoffs and championship, I'm beginning to understand the reason why. my annoyance is also partly because the Celtics seldom used Robert Williams years ago when it was apparent that they also needed him to play.
They knew what they had in the Williams duo for sure, kudos to Ainge.

They were drafted to be key pieces. It was tge intangibles they brought that would help them to be championship caliber.

I am surprised too about Grant's progression, goes to show he's about winning and hard work.

I'm not surprised however about Timelord. Liked him a lot after watching him in a handful of games when he was a rookie I believe 3 years ago, I was already making comments on here that he's going to be an impact player for them within "a couple years."

I need Rob Williams to come to the Lakers if he want to win rings like Fox, Rondo, BShaw, and Bob McAdoo :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not surprised however about Timelord. Liked him a lot after watching him in a handful of games when he was a rookie I believe 3 years ago, I was already making comments on here that he's going to be an impact player for them within "a couple years."

I need Rob Williams to come to the Lakers if he want to win rings like Fox, Rondo, BShaw, and Bob McAdoo :lol:
I wasn't surprised either and have the same impression about Rob when he was a rookie. I was saying, man that #44 can defend and could potentially be an offensive nightmare down low.
if the Celtics play their cards right, even with an off-night, they could win. Rob might get his ring in Green first.

It’s just really funny how dudes in here are acting like the Warriors are the only ones that can make any adjustments.

Boston figured some things out as the game progressed, but they only played 1 truly great quarter. The team is capable of playing much better over a full game.

It’s just really funny how dudes in here are acting like the Warriors are the only ones that can make any adjustments.

Boston figured some things out as the game progressed, but they only played 1 truly great quarter. The team is capable of playing much better over a full game.
as far as Game 1 goes, it was really scary. GS played a great game and despite the Celtic's best player is having a bad game, they hang on there and never got blown away inspite of GS's barrage.

GS played such a great game that they were down at halftime then got blown out in the 4th lol

C’s taking it again tonight. Klay and Wiggins are the key for the Warriors. They are gonna have to play A level basketball for the Warriors to have a shot IMO
Wiggins and Looney carried GS in the Mavs series
If Celts keep Looney off the offensive glass and Wiggins out of the paint its over

Game 1 against the Mavs Wiggins took more shots than any other Warrior and had the teams highest +/-
Game 2 against Mavs Looney put up 21 and 12 in 32min
Game 3 against Mavs Wiggins puts up 27 and 11
Game 5 against Mavs Wiggins had 18pts 10reb and Looney had 10pts 18reb....28pts and 28reb between the two of them

All the giant proclamations after one game are always hilarious to me... if the Dubs lose tonight then things can get genuinely concerning for the Warriors

Dubs shouldn’t be concerned until they lose 4 games imo. And even then, I wouldn’t be too concerned.
That would be mistake if the dubs don't take that loss seriously considering, Steph was playing well, Klay was decent on offense, Wiggins was ok, Dubs were leading by 15 in the 3rd quarter but got blown out in a matter of minutes of which was a winnable game for the Dubs. Even if the Celtics might not repeat such a feat, the Dubs collapse against a team that is capable of winning from behind is not something that one should undermine.

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom