2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that Ja tweet yesterday and felt like backlash was gonna come from it. People are gonna turn on Giannis too, and that will prove that no one is safe from this.

Who would even be a realistic but formidable super team starting the 2022-2023 season :lol:
Oh, realistic schmealistic.

z9O0vz_3HIBoG6UwlnYd2DHOSquPCWllFHBwB4Bqvyw.jpg

-foe

See man THIS is what I am not rocking with. It goes here way too fast out of that city.

I’m not going to go at all of Boston for that since Portnoy is a special kind of jackass

(until I see the arena filled with those Ts next game, which I think is likely)

Kyrie told some folks to suck his ****, dropped a cool 39 on their heads in the process and said after the game that he’s not with the the disrespect…and now he’s on Putin, Isis and Kim Jong Un level? A tweet is one thing but putting that on a shirt that may go viral for Game 2 is too far

He already saw a turn. They didn't hop back on his **** until the finals were over. Slander for Giannis was at an all time high after the bubble.
Oh yeah, even I was upset that he lost to Jimmy Butler of all people, but I think there's a chance it gets even worse. People gonna start pulling up the dad joke books and the fact that he's happy all the time to mean that he "is not serious" or whatever, I already peep it happening under the tweets sometimes.

I have never seen anyone here imply that a basketball player is on the same level of abhorrence as a terrorist
links to NTers comparing a basketball player to a terroist?
You guys are missing the point by making it specifically about only that. Midas whale say "I've never seen anyone on here make a green tee shirt grouping a basketball player with global terrorists and then sell it on BarstoolSports."

Hurtful, sensationalist overreactions are certainly NOT exclusive to Boston, or exempt from here.

That's my point. That happens on here, and in every collective. If you want to ignore that point, cool, but that's my point. Why do I point that out? Why don't I just join in? "Yeah, eff those guys!"?Because we can't control BarstoolSports. No point in complaining about something we can't control when we have had similar problems that we can control.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom