2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Curry is anything but ahead of his time. Basketball has literally changed because of him right now. Ahead of his time is someone like Peja Stojakovic who was an amazing 3 point shooter in a heavy 2 pointer era

I understand what nflowshoe nflowshoe is saying. And been saying it for a minute

Ppl still don’t fully grasp what he’s doing. It’s 2022, and they are just coming to terms with and beginning to rally understand his game as a complete basketball player.

The shooting is the most obvious thing. Mastered the game in ways ppl don’t even really pick up on.

Fun to watch

That’s not how the rule is interpreted

He already has a tech

Therefore if the 2nd incident is a tech

Then he has 2 techs

2 techs is an ejection

You don’t decide whether it’s a tech based on the fact he already has one or not
Lol nah bro that’s not how this works

Steve Javie and jvg explained it pretty clearly last night

ppl did this with kobe
ppl still doing it with bron
and now its back on steph

clockwork indeed

its easier to hate then to give flowers
we all know dis
brah u better not be comparing kobe bean bryant da goat to curry :stoneface:

WTFFF

no one gunna fight in real life over steph! not even in the same class!

1654530287765.png
king j king j

I still dont understand what duke was saying with the panic talk. What exactly the Dubs do to make anyone think they panicked? Legit objective question too. :lol:

They didn't panic. They just adjusted based on how G1 went and played accordingly. They were only down 1-0. They've been there before. Not really a situation that would call for panic.

They didn't panic. They just adjusted based on how G1 went and played accordingly. They were only down 1-0. They've been there before. Not really a situation that would call for panic.

Dont tell that to me. Tell that to that dude. Worst takes ever. Mightve been him on reddit who said Luka more athletic and faster than JT. :lol:

imagine when a team's best player was a -36 and the second best player went 5-17 after not missing in the 1st quarter but sumhow it's all the refs fault

keep crying until the next game doe, i love reading it all

Five Thirty Eight machine was on crack with those Celtics projections.

For me the Warriors have to show that they can play with that desperation every game moving forward. Before they started turning it over, Boston was up early. Take away the run in the third and it's anyone's game.

Can't have that going forward especially at Boston where the role players will play better off three days rest at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom