2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat-shaming :smh:

Jermaine O'Neal was right, I'd rather retire to my mansion and millions and eat oreos than be in trouble as a grown man for having too many carbs

Lowry 37, at this point he is who he is and it ain't worth it torturing yourself to achieve a level of fitness you didn't even have at 27 when your health isn't in any danger

Clippers v. Sixers. Clippers won.
764d157a-f93b-4d69-9ef0-dbd850eb3ed5_text.gif

IDK If this is a reach, but so far, the Finals feel a lot like the ECF.

The Warriors have been the better team through most of the series.

Game 1: Warriors dominated 95% of the game, and you see the Celtics come out like gang busters and take the win.
Game 2: Warriors dominated on both ends, and kept the Celtics to <90 points.

I had the Celtics winning games 3 & 4, but if the Celtics continue to turn the ball over, and Robert Williams doesn't make it to the finish, the Warriors have a real shot at winning either game. And coming back to SF with the series tied 2-2.

I'm really curious to see how the Celtics roles players come out of game 3. I don't expect Horford or White to have career nights again, but they should be able to produce 12-15 points. Boston cannot win this series if they continue to allow GS to score >100 points. Game 1 was a total outlier, and game 2 showed the opposite extreme.

I thought Jordan Poole left a lot on the table after game 1 and he came up big for game 2. Klay needs to be way more consistent if the Warriors intend to win this series. GS cannot count on just Steph to score for them. Klay or Poole need to show up.

Last edited:
This team as in the core group has definitely been talked about as a greatest team ever

Some consider #30 a top 5 greatest ever

Why does a team with all that greatness need dirty basketball from a YouTuber to give them energy?

i can see it now, instead of plumbers and painters, 40 years from now, they gonna say “steph and bron played against youtubers and podcasters!”

Last edited:
Lol Curry is anything but ahead of his time. Basketball has literally changed because of him right now. Ahead of his time is someone like Peja Stojakovic who was an amazing 3 point shooter in a heavy 2 pointer era
I mean Looney went 6-6 with all wide open dunks and layups cause they decided to chase/double Curry 35 feet from the basket.

I never seen any basketball player in NBA history put pressure on a defense to the point they are purposely abandoned a player in the paint because a player was 5 feet from the 3-point line.

And if curry was only a 3 point shooter he would be easier to defend but dude can drive too. Like I said when he is done and other NBA players come forth with how much tape/work goes into guarding him it will be different.

Celts was warned in the first qtr of gm 1
rattlesnake was hissing. Now it is too late. They got no answer for Steph. He is getting great looks and they better pray he just misses.

They can double and blitz him and get the ball out of his hands but they will play into the warriors plan. Other guys will eat and dray is a master playing that 4 on 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom