2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't wait for all you crybabies complaining and whining after the dubs go up 2-1
0eFsq1_0LIdMcJB00

I said it before and I’m a say it again. If the warriors lose this series it will have more to do with green being on the floor as much as he is, him being a liability…hell just him still on the team than anything else! All that playing the enforcer role comes with a price too.

Instead of making adjustments and coming up with a better game plan Kerr is telling Micheal Jordan Bulls Vs Knicks playoff stories

as soon as draymond starts getting finally T'd up this **** is a wrap

refs let this ***** get his yuck mouth all in their face and dont do ****

Stars have always gotten some leeway but I've legit never seen one dude get treated differently with techs than every other player in the league. Wild

warriors need to play way better on ball defense. just kept letting the celtics get into the paint every single drive. i love JP, but this might not be his series for more than 20mpg; he’s not ready. GP2’s defense, athleticism and quick hands are needed far more. celtics +16 on the boards and +26 on points in the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom