2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes one realize how many levels higher Dennis Rodman is above Dray.

DG will never be in the same stratosphere as Worm cause when it's playoff time or Finals time, Rodman was never a liability.

to be fair to dray, Rodman wasn’t playing in a time where bigs could stretch the floor and switches were constantly happening. rodman for sure wasn’t a liability on defense and elite at what he did. i just wonder what his defense would look like if he was constantly guarding on the perimeter.

Need Big Ticket courtside next game

kevin-garnett.gif

I need game 4 to be chippy like game 4 of the 1984 NBA Finals if Warriors are going to win & Kerr to throw Kuminga in a bigger role. Warriors looking soft on defense. They need to feel it when they drive and yeah I would target Tatum shoulders.. As John Starks once said, "Come Friday, it's going to be all out WAR"​

GSW fans, what's up with Poole?

His lack of production has been alarming.

i don’t need to look at a box score to know that his impact on offense is not enough to negate him being a liability on defense. he’s having trouble beating his man one on one and even off the pick, he’s unsure if he wants to go downhill or shoot. love Poole Party but it’s getting clear that he needs to work on defense this off season and get stronger physically. when smart was putting a body on him, he was getting punked unfortunately

I wouldn't say he's useless yet, but he's definitely providing nothing scoring wise. Just as bad as he was last year when he ain't help in the play-in and airballed the game tying layup.

He still can play make and play defense. But it's 5 on 4 at the moment. He's not helping out at all. They're able to double curry again and date dray to throw up that garbage. Can't even trust his layup and rimgrazer dunk package.

Warriors could get away with Draymond and his shenanigans in the playoff thus far because Poole stepped up to take the burden off Steph.

With no the Poole empty right now (credit to the Celtics being physical with him) and Klay being inconsistent tough sledding right now for the Warriors.

i don’t need to look at a box score to know that his impact on offense is not enough to negate him being a liability on defense. he’s having trouble beating his man one on one and even off the pick, he’s unsure if he wants to go downhill or shoot. love Poole Party but it’s getting clear that he needs to work on defense this off season and get stronger physically. when smart was putting a body on him, he was getting punked unfortunately
Exactly. It's been tough for him to get passed his man AND lose his man beyond the arc.

Sheeeesh ugly game :smh:
Great effort stealing the lead for a sec, just wish Wigs made more of his buckets. I swear mans has all the makings being a force, but can’t seem add a delicate touch when laying up :lol:

Further stretch for the warriors, but still obtainable. Hoping they can steal the next away game, this may be their last hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom