2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
warriors need to play way better on ball defense. just kept letting the celtics get into the paint every single drive. i love JP, but this might not be his series for more than 20mpg; he’s not ready. GP2’s defense, athleticism and quick hands are needed far more. celtics +16 on the boards and +26 on points in the paint.

With Steph and Klay both hitting shots like this tonight I'm surprised JP didn't get more clean looks

Did the Celtics have 1 turnover in the 4th? At least before garbage time? This is the type of **** that is frustrating. Just play clean and it wouldn't be this hard every game

Tonight is The Game
Screenshot_20220608-180339_Google.jpg
1654746444709.gif

I said it before and I’m a say it again. If the warriors lose this series it will have more to do with green being on the floor as much as he is, him being a liability…hell just him still on the team than anything else! All that playing the enforcer role comes with a price too.
Makes one realize how many levels higher Dennis Rodman is above Dray.

DG will never be in the same stratosphere as Worm cause when it's playoff time or Finals time, Rodman was never a liability.

AND EYE am called the troll.

Boston went out there and took y'all lunch money. Just that simple Draymond opened that box with them last game they responded.

Hope Steph's leg is ok. I want no excuses.

Draymond is useless, owned by both Williams and whoever else. And nobody ices their team better than Kerr :lol:
I wouldn't say he's useless yet, but he's definitely providing nothing scoring wise. Just as bad as he was last year when he ain't help in the play-in and airballed the game tying layup.

He still can play make and play defense. But it's 5 on 4 at the moment. He's not helping out at all. They're able to double curry again and date dray to throw up that garbage. Can't even trust his layup and rimgrazer dunk package.

Draymond had 32 points and 15 rebounds in that game 7 against the Cavs six years ago. Fell off a cliff offensively

Just as bad as the Celtics' bigs dropping on coverage giving Steve and Klay open looks was Kerr inexplicably pinning Looney to the bench when the Celtics were killing them on the boards.

Kerr needs to limit his minutes or outright bench Draymond but you know that isn't gonna happen.

Dray just an agent of chaos at this point for both teams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom