2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph on d tonight

BN-WV803_ROTISS_APP_20180104142544.gif

Wiggins getting his patented 17-18. Could have shot better from 3 but can't ask for much more

but Poole absolutely has to be assertive in his actions and stop over dribbling. Call for a screen and go from there
I might be asking for too much, but I believe that he could put up more than 20ppg and maybe draw defenders while attacking inside. I just think with his athleticism, his capabilities are through the roof.

GS needs someone like an Ayton or Myles Turner, who both can do damage in the paint both on offense and defense. Turner can even stretch thr floor. And at the very least Ayton or Turner would be able to alter shots much better than any big they got rn.

Tbvh, Looney is best as a backup big.

Warriors need unforced errors from the Celtics to win this series. Horford got benched for his awful PnR play for the 4th and Boston took control in. Poole isn’t going to go off against Boston like y’all had gotten used to seeing him do. Boston wins just about every matchup minus Steph. Need Steph to go crazy every game left in this series to win it.

I might be asking for too much, but I believe that he could put up more than 20ppg and maybe draw defenders while attacking inside. I just think with his athleticism, his capabilities are through the roof.
I think folks gotta realize this is who Wiggins is. The ceiling is what it is and putting up 18-20 while defending the other team's best wings is a pretty good ceiling to this point for him and he's been consistent with it these playoffs

Poole who has better shot creating/playmaking abilities than Wiggins has a bigger burden to produce than him. Especially when he can't defend and hasn't been as consistent as Wiggins on offense

Dray also with all his shenanigans on both ends has a bigger burden imo as well

Warriors need unforced errors from the Celtics to win this series. Horford got benched for his awful PnR play for the 4th and Boston took control in. Poole isn’t going to go off against Boston like y’all had gotten used to seeing him do. Boston wins just about every matchup minus Steph. Need Steph to go crazy every game left in this series to win it.
Boston will have a bad turnover game again. It's what they do.

And Steph can obviously go off in any game.

Whatever else happens in between those things is hard to tell

dray’s shown he plays better when his back is against the wall. i expect him to have a bigger imprint in game 4. i think he painted himself into a corner with today’s game — all the chirping about “dray should’ve been ejected!” made it so that the onus would be on the refs to officiate him more tightly. 2 fouls on him in the first quarter alters a lot of his aggression defense.

warriors take game 4 then they regain homecourt. narrative changes going back home.
This really gon be my favorite ring omg

dray’s shown he plays better when his back is against the wall. i expect him to have a bigger imprint in game 4. i think he painted himself into a corner with today’s game — all the chirping about “dray should’ve been ejected!” made it so that the onus would be on the refs to officiate him more tightly. 2 fouls on him in the first quarter alters a lot of his aggression defense.

warriors take game 4 then they regain homecourt. narrative changes going back home.
Dray has no choice but to play much better.

I think the biggest problem is this: At no point should Dray be playing center unless Grant Williams is playing center.

Dray is bbq chicken extra burnt on defense if he has to guard Horford or Timelord at the 5 and BOS is playing Grant, Tatum, Brown, and Smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom