2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair to dray, Rodman wasn’t playing in a time where bigs could stretch the floor and switches were constantly happening. rodman for sure wasn’t a liability on defense and elite at what he did. i just wonder what his defense would look like if he was constantly guarding on the perimeter.
That's a good point.

Young Rodman, Detroit Dennis was a physical athletic freak of nature who guarded both the perimeter and the paint. I have no doubt in my mind Rodman from 87-93 would theive in today's game. 96-99 Rodman is another story but he'd still be effective imo cause he was a nimble 6'8" and light on his toes.

What a weird way to spend your last day on the forum. Its weird that people do these kinds of things.
its not surprising. he's purposely trying to get banned so he doesnt have to face the onslaught of a warriors impending defeat.

thats what happens when you get too cocky

The rest of the team gotta step up.

Was finally expecting this. Wonder if they blitz earlier in the game and finally stop doing drop.

I can't blame Horford for them that's on Ime to put his guy in a different position to get the ball out of Steph's hand

That boy green a whole fool! His level of cockiness and disrespect is something else. Bruh said when we win game four, lol. Bruh told him to say his show by his name. :smh:

Instead of making adjustments and coming up with a better game plan Kerr is telling Micheal Jordan Bulls Vs Knicks playoff stories
Saw a clip of him telling KD a Jordan story during a timeout

KD looked at him like he was a complete idiot

dray’s shown he plays better when his back is against the wall. i expect him to have a bigger imprint in game 4. i think he painted himself into a corner with today’s game — all the chirping about “dray should’ve been ejected!” made it so that the onus would be on the refs to officiate him more tightly. 2 fouls on him in the first quarter alters a lot of his aggression on defense.

warriors take game 4 then they regain homecourt. narrative changes going back home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom