2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think folks learning to not jump to conclusions after 1 game.
troy-point.gif

man if hulu didn't have so many damn commercial breaks, i'd start snowfall
I’m watching on Hulu and the ads are annoying. Not so much the ads but just how repetitive they are. But season one was a bit slow to start but ended strong. Season 2 been flames so far.

I think it's time to give Jaylen Brown some proper respect. He's kept the Celtics from getting routed, he's kept the Celtics lead intact, he's at times been the sole scorer, and tonight he played some good defense. As much as I hate it, he's definitely leading the Celtics to wins.

Last edited:
I’m watching on Hulu and the ads are annoying. Not so much the ads but just how repetitive they are. But season one was a bit slow to start but ended strong. Season 2 been flames so far.
I watched a few episodes of the newest season so far, solid show. But started the Godfather of Harlem which derailed me. Hopefully the rest of Snowfall's episodes stands up to it, because the the Godfather Of Harlem is most definitely up there for me.

I think it's time to give Jalen Brown some proper respect. He's kept the Celtics from getting routed, he's kept the Celtics lead intact, he's at times been the sole scorer, and tonight he played some good defense. As much as I hate it, he's definitely leading the Celtics to wins.

Calls for respect, but spells dude's name wrong. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom