2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
people saying steph was food on defense but this the type of BS they called on him. you can’t tell me that contact like that doesn’t happen on every play. im not saying the officiating was bad but you gotta swallow the whistle there

I'd say the first foul call was more egregious. Especially when you consider smart got away with the same play.

Both plays called by Fost

Celtics are going at guys looking to get them in foul trouble

Grant William's has decided his impact is made by trying to get green ejected it's pretty bad from him and Brown.

Next game will decide this.

Game 4 will be a fun game to watch

Just hope Boston resorts to less garbage tactics of a non regulation rim height during warmups.

Lakers wouldnt do it lol

I watched a few episodes of the newest season so far, solid show. But started the Godfather of Harlem which derailed me. Hopefully the rest of Snowfall's episodes stands up to it, because the the Godfather Of Harlem is most definitely up there for me.
Snowfall was really good up about until the last 2 seasons.

people saying steph was food on defense but this the type of BS they called on him. you can’t tell me that contact like that doesn’t happen on every play. im not saying the officiating was bad but you gotta swallow the whistle there

Looked legit to me. Should've also gotten a T for complaining. :emoji_wink:

@allergic2broke Dubs in 5
@friscostylez Dubs in 5 #4OTW
@VARNELL HILL Dubs in 5
@Lizakers Dubs in 5
@3900stabler Dubs in 5
@itshlittt Dubs in 5
@ballinsam23 Dubs in 5
@finallyfamous Dubs in 5
@firstclass Dubs in 5
@aquatic barefoot Dubs in 5
@thapointguy Dubs in 5

ezgif-4-92035df20e.gif
Damn

GS needs someone like an Ayton or Myles Turner, who both can do damage in the paint both on offense and defense. Turner can even stretch thr floor. And at the very least Ayton or Turner would be able to alter shots much better than any big they got rn.

Tbvh, Looney is best as a backup big.

EYE recall dudes speaking of Kevon like he was prime Shaq in the last series..

Sorta like the phantom foul on Jaylen Brown in the first quarter in game 2?

Nobody is expecting Draymond to drop 25 :lol: but even outside of scoring he was just terrible. Stupid fouls, terrible job boxing out Williams and Horford, out of position on defense.

Also Poole might be one of the worst defenders I’ve ever seen. Quickest player on the court but can’t stay in front of anybody to save his life

Smh yall spoiling the Sopranos.

It’s 2-1 but it’s feels like it’s getting away from GS. Realistically Green will play the same minus the fouls, Klay is hit or miss, Poole seems not himself, size killing them and Kerr hates kuminga apparently. Very curious to see what the counter is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom