2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
1654794083907.png

Is it just me or does Steph always seem to get “injured” when things aren’t going their way. And now he’s doing the thing where he says “i’m fine but we’ll see.”

Translation: “I’m fine unless I play poorly and/or we lose. Then I’m seriously injured but playing through it for my teammates.”

And this is coming from arguably the biggest steph fan in this thread
Steve Curry when the Warriors take a lead next game...

rvngS9H.gif

but but but Draymond Green is the best player on the GSW Team. he's a HOF according to some here. those numbers ain't real. :rofl:

Two people really just bet one Thousand Dollars on game 4 in here. That's gotta be a record.

• Fire
Reactions: HIM
Is it just me or does Steph always seem to get “injured” when things aren’t going their way. And now he’s doing the thing where he says “i’m fine but we’ll see.”

Translation: “I’m fine unless I play poorly and/or we lose. Then I’m seriously injured but playing through it for my teammates.”

And this is coming from arguably the biggest steph fan in this thread

every player builds in the excuse. from bron, to steph, to even tatum who was grimacing and rotating his arm/shoulder as early as two minutes into the game.

idk how much of it is acting and how much of it is real. who knows and does it really matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom