2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors are so salty :lol: Really trying to make themselves the victims constantly

Swear we never heard any of these complaints during the last 2 finals of the most historic rivalry in the game between LA and Boston :lol:

Pretty sure the Lakers and Celtics players/teams got treated like the blood rivals they were but I can't remember any whining about their treatment at all. They just gave us 2 great series on the court. The Warriors are special though

Also isn’t the warriors the same fan base that threw stuff at Charles Barkley 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Throwing items at an nba legend, actually any human is disrespectful compared to some chants

Warriors fans all soft, whole town of SF. Must be some soy boys

Also isn’t the warriors the same fan base that threw stuff at Charles Barkley 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Throwing items at an nba legend, actually any human is disrespectful compared to some chants

Warriors fans all soft, whole town of SF. Must be some soy boys

Nothing but Facts

Steph toughin this series out
You will not see him with a fake cast or make excuses. Rattlesnake done playing gms

Im from the Bay. And y’all are accurate. Fanbase is soft and can’t take their licks and punches like other fans. They only expect to win every damn time. When they lose, straight to blaming refs, rival fans, and so on. Hell, i bet even Adam Silver wants them to win for the revenue. GSW fans here would buy anything blue and yellow. And look at the crowd. All suit and tie dudes who know nothin about the sport and history. They lost their identity when they left Oakland.

Y’all buying the Boston propaganda.

Dubs vs The World

Most hated. Let’s get it :pimp:
75f.jpg

Im from the Bay. And y’all are accurate. Fanbase is soft and can’t take their licks and punches like other fans. They only expect to win every damn time. When they lose, straight to blaming refs, rival fans, and so on. Hell, i bet even Adam Silver wants them to win for the revenue. GSW fans here would buy anything blue and yellow. And look at the crowd. All suit and tie dudes who know nothin about the sport and history. They lost their identity when they left Oakland.
ZERO CAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom