2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay "It's a man's league" Thompson getting mentally spun in circles by bad word chants. What a time to be alive. :pimp:

Meanwhile, his teammate :lol:

x0zHRm_gTUB3A9FeERxXSKjsiukjQkM1J8uiWN-Fp9c.jpg

Steph hasn't done enough
hate to agree with you but its true at this point.

he clearly has to score more than 30 ppg

they needed him to go berserk in the 4th quarter twice now and he hasnt even come close.

you're considered one of the greatest scorers of all time. cant rely on wiggins and inconsistent klay to help you out.

and poole has just drowned in his own poole party in the finals.

that finals mvp is right there for the taking but steph dont seem to want it

You’re a teacher? Recipes 100% being lost

YES SIR. AP COMPUTER SCIENCE 98% pass rate on state exams AS A STRONG BLACK MAN.

Got a scholarship that paid for 70% of my degree, Just finished my 5th year so I've locked up lifetime health insurance and just applied to get the rest of it forgiven.

Now planning my exit into the data sciences to get some real paper OR working for Lebron.

YES SIR. AP COMPUTER SCIENCE 98% pass rate on state exams AS A STRONG BLACK MAN.

Got a scholarship that paid for 70% of my degree, Just finished my 5th year so I've locked up lifetime health insurance and just applied to get the rest of it forgiven.

Now planning my exit into the data sciences to get some real paper OR working for Lebron.

I applaud everything you posted except for that last sentence

i don’t understand why we’re frustrated with Dray’s podcasts. yes, he’s been *** on the court and a non-factor this series but him recording episodes has nothing to do with it. if that’s how the man decompresses and makes money, let him cook. the whole “he should be in the gym/film room/etc.” makes no sense, especially if he’s breaking down games. no one, including dubs fans, complains when he records after wins, but let them lose and the shut up and hoop crowd comes out.

Watching that Steph injury again and I think it’s really concerning. His foot rolled inward so you know it’s gonna be a lot of pain today and tomorrow. Wouldn’t be shocked to see him in a boot

to be fair to dray, Rodman wasn’t playing in a time where bigs could stretch the floor and switches were constantly happening. rodman for sure wasn’t a liability on defense and elite at what he did. i just wonder what his defense would look like if he was constantly guarding on the perimeter.
you haven't seen him guarding the perimeter? to be fair to you, he did that. but since there are reliable guards manning the perimeter, he didn't need to do it that often unless someone on the other team is killing them.

YES SIR. AP COMPUTER SCIENCE 98% pass rate on state exams AS A STRONG CONSERVATIVE MAN.

Fixed and agree. #TRUMP4BLACKS

What can Dray even say fr? He’s been trash and he knows it. We all know it.
was laughing at that one play when he got open around 10 ft by himself after the Celtics rotated. Draymond's man left him and nobody went to cover him. he just froze there. didn't shoot and didn't even drove even when the lane was so wide open for a dunk or lay-in. Draymond is nothing but a stiff post out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom