2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m about to put both him and freeze freeze on ignore.

They’ve lost their minds and are sounding even less objective than QU!K QU!K .

Yes, really.

and-attitude.gif

Do it man.

GP2 earning himself a payday this off season. young glove been the spark off the bench this dubs team needs.

LOVE TO SEE IT.
Wiggins deserved to get paid as well. Problem is a Warriors can’t pay em all. Curious to see how they’re going to go about Pooles contract and Wiggins situation.

10 missed FTs and 18 turnovers.

As GOODT! as he was in the 3rd, Tatum was absolutely dreadful in the 4th.

Those two missed FTs were brutal man. [

Celtics were amazing offensively in the 3rd then went inexplicably away from what was working for them,/color]
Yup them were huge. Them "overturns" as the Warrior fan lady of the house calls em, and the lack of concentration at the ft line let's me know that the Warriors have rattled the Celtics.

This one is done in 6

Ahh I gotcha. And yep, agreed 110%.

The amount of difficult shots buddy chooses to take is uncanny.

I swear it’s like he doesn’t even try to create space. Just backs down a defender and tries a turn around fadeaway

It’s unfortunate too because before he resorted to constantly doing this he would ball out

Draymond with the Minny slander. I'm with it ever since they advertised tickets in an area where you may have a chance to give Lebron James a high-five. SMH

Good win tonight, but it still isn't over until it's over.

warriors just gotta keep the foot on the gas defensively. they were forcing tatum and brown to penetrate too deep into the paint before they could make a decision to pass or finish. dubs were great at contesting at the rim. GP2, i cannot speak highly enough about dude's defense. closed out hella well on shooters. mans is all effort and hustle.

outside of tatum and jaylen pissing the bed in the 4th, derrick white missing two open threes to start the quarter was huge.

I’m not going to address anyone else specifically.

But I implore everyone to think about their actions and conduct and how it impacts the greater good of the game. That’s what I’m about to do.

BCFA3D4A-B38A-4D55-A374-9A9907E453CB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom