2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
for folks who are watching this series objectively, did the refs call a fair whistle?
It's been fair that it has been mid on both sides tbh

But you're dealing with the two best defensive teams out here. They all hacking

Alot more other things are swaying these games

Shot selection, turnovers, rebound battle, paint drives, ect.

i could see dray being a laker with bron. hell, dray might even welcome it :lol:
1655179182569.gif

The thing is that Tatum is who he is.

I didn't expect him to stop taking difficult shots and start driving to the basket this series, because its just not his game.

You can't expect a player to change/adjust his offensive game in a 7 game series, after he found success and rhythm with it over the past 100+ games.

Last edited:
warriors just gotta keep the foot on the gas defensively. they were forcing tatum and brown to penetrate too deep into the paint before they could make a decision to pass or finish. dubs were great at contesting at the rim. GP2, i cannot speak highly enough about dude's defense. closed out hella well on shooters. mans is all effort and hustle.

outside of tatum and jaylen pissing the bed in the 4th, derrick white missing two open threes to start the quarter was huge.
Man GP2 was on guys faces behind the arc at an instant. Kept them off balanced, Looney just got in foul trouble too early which basically had us concede the rebound battle.

i could see dray being a laker with bron. hell, dray might even welcome it :lol:
he did say he wanted to be there when bron breaks kareem's record regardless if he had a gm

dray and westbrook on the same squad... jeanie buss got insurance on the staples' backboards?

Wiggins and wiseman def getting shopped

They’ll lose one of looney or gp2

Payroll is at 170ms right meow

The team right now is full of really likeable guys and you wanna be able to keep/pay them all but id try my best to keep Wiggs and shop Wiseman out. Between GP2 or Loon man, both deserve pay days but id try to keep GP and see if you can get a budget big man to replace Loon (McGee).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom