2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatum still not quite ready. Iamjusayn

Green still on floor for warriors :smh:

Brown still choking off free throws, Tatum too

Ume bet not be beating nia long at home

You thought warriors had momentum coming into this game?

It’s Ova! :lol:

You have to give a lot of credit to the Warriors defense. That has a lot to do with it.
They are not playing better defense than any other team the Celtics played in this playoffs.Celtics are missing free throws giving ball away game after game. Literally playing dumb…been doing it all playoffs and end up skimming by to the next round.

The team right now is full of really likeable guys and you wanna be able to keep/pay them all but id try my best to keep Wiggs and shop Wiseman out. Between GP2 or Loon man, both deserve pay days but id try to keep GP and see if you can get a budget big man to replace Loon (McGee).
Wiggins deal is up after next year
He won’t come Cheap
He’ll want his deal in Canadian dollars too

The thing is that Tatum is who he is.

I didn't except him to stop taking difficult shots and start driving to the basket this series, because its just not his game.

You can't expect a player to change/adjust his offensive game in a 7 game series, after he found success and rhythm with it over the past 100+ games.
Against Miami he made a conscious effort to limit his dances with Tucker. Same with Jrue the round before. He used screens to get a more favorable matchup.

Even his idol Kobe wasn’t going at Bruce Bowen on an island every single time :lol: He better go back and watch the tapes…. Or even better, watch game 3 of this series :lol:

Dubs lost their first home game all playoffs this series

Celtics lost back 2 back games since what...January?

Chef streak over

Whats next?
This is why I don't put stock in those type of stats. The Warriors didn't have their patented 3rd either.

Brown aint miss a free throw b. You even watch the game? :lol:
Must be 2 browns
Screenshot_20220614-000848_theScore.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom