2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible look for Peak 😂

Aka: I want the bag but damn, it’s the nba finals I can’t be hoopin in these trash can shoes

Ive heard good things about Peak actually. But yeah he been wearing them yellow Kobes all playoffs. Might as well stick to it.

I truly am unaware, srs. lol

I'm sure tensions been high at times but I hadn't noticed anyone in particular doing that. If it's a regular troller then my bad lol

Oh so its Kobes hes wearing and they are taped. I thought that was just his new shoe design.

bil-wiggins-kobe.jpg

Because the games are in the middle of the night for me I watch most of them after work the next day. The NBA app has developed a glitch which shows the series score even with the results hidden. The support char said they’re working on it but it’s frustrating.

4FB3580C-0702-4213-9FFC-1167F65E4EE1.jpeg

Aside from a change of scenery, how much of how people viewed Andrew Wiggins had to do with that jay cutler-ism? Only in the sense that he just doesn't show any emotion or that he actually cared about what was going on?

He is basically that same player with a slightly reduced role, for a better franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom