2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from a change of scenery, how much of how people viewed Andrew Wiggins had to do with that jay cutler-ism? Only in the sense that he just doesn't show any emotion or that he actually cared about what was going on?

He is basically that same player with a slightly reduced role, for a better franchise.
Warriors Wiggins has been way more efficient and a much better 3 point shooter than Wolves Wiggins

His 2P% and eFG% are much better with GSW

Credit to him for scaling his game down and increasing his efficiency

Warriors Wiggins has been way more efficient and a much better 3 point shooter than Wolves Wiggins

His 2P% and eFG% are much better with GSW

Credit to him for scaling his game down and increasing his efficiency
Agreed. That's definitely not in question. I think any player of Wiggins ability will see an increase in efficiency playing with curry & co.

His stats have improved.

But folks were playing Wiggins like he was a complete scrub in Minnesota. I think his efficiency numbers being down is a product of playing in a losing organization with loser players...

In addition to looking like he couldn't care less.

Aside from a change of scenery, how much of how people viewed Andrew Wiggins had to do with that jay cutler-ism? Only in the sense that he just doesn't show any emotion or that he actually cared about what was going on?

He is basically that same player with a slightly reduced role, for a better franchise.

i doubt it's due to the seemingly lack of emotion.. Kawhi's essentially a robot and if not for injuries, he'd probably be in the top 10-15 discussion. playing for a mediocre team, however, probably has a lot to do with how people felt towards him and his numbers.

this isn't a direct answer to your Q, but I wouldn't say his role is "reduced" with the dubs, especially in this series. Behind steph, he is arguably the most important warrior because of ability to reliably guard the opposite team's best offensive threat. Additionally, he's rebounding a lot better compared to earlier in his career.

this playoff run is demonstrating why Wiggs deserved to be in the all star game this year

what a ****ing loser.

imagine feeling yourself that much that you feel you're that important because you try to look like a celebrity.

guy looks more like a fat washed hedo turkoglu than klay thompson

I know, right?

It's got to be low self esteem or stupidity. It's just dumb and a waste of life.

The lookalike thing is OK only if they're trying to make quick money from it and keep reality in check.

That fake Klay Thompson clown reminds me of a wrestling fan who always dresses up like Hulk Hogan. This guy attended a lot of televised wrestling shows in the '90s.
27d45abe23252e8bdfa678f96877e87b.jpg
CGnl0q4UgAAVYHM.jpg

White people love them a Bruce Springsteen/Beatles/insert random band here cover.

White people made pretending to be Elvis a whole subculture. I'm not gonna get mad at this.

Cover bands play other artists music, fine. As long as they don’t disrespect the originals. Elvis impersonators know they’re not Elvis they get in do a job like officiating a marriage or an appearance get paid and bounce.

These fake Klay and fake Drake are delusional clout chasers trying to make a buck off pretending to be someone else 1000x more famous than them and expect the same level of love and access and fame for dressing like another man.

Also, “iTs jUsT a PrANk bRo” YouTubers are annoying and lame, I get a justice boner when they catch the hands from someone who isn’t having it that day.

Edit: here’s a good example of a terrible cover, this plays every once in awhile at Starbucks and I wanna know who greenlit this so I can slap them

For real though. Honky Tonk Man made a living in pro wrestling as an Elvis impersonator. He even got into the WWE Hall Of Fame.
timthumb.php

I agree that it's not an issue with impersonators as long as they're knowingly doing to get a quick buck. It's only a problem if their lines of reality get blurred whenever they start immersing themselves as that person they're impersonating and try to come across as that actual person in society. The fakes of Drake & Klay Thompson are perfect examples of idiots losing touch with reality.

Like there's this Michael Jordan impersonator dude who's always on Hollywood & Highland pretty much on a daily basis trying to earn tips. I don't know what his antics are to earn money. I pretty much see him outside of the Foot Locker whenever I go in to get shoes since he likes to post up at that specific spot. At least he doesn't try to enter places like he's Jordan from what I assume. It's acceptable as long as he's just trying to do it for quick cash.
hyb6uihsbrs61.jpg

This is absolute proof that the security at Chase Center is stupid and incompetent because the legitimate players never go through metal detectors in the background in their uniform or junk clothes.

What makes them dumber is the fact that they couldn't identify he wasn't Klay Thompson because he was a little too fat with no neck and had White people hair.

Banning him for life from Chase seems super harsh to me. Not like he assaulted or yelled obscenities at anyone

Arenas and stadiums can make their own rules and administer their own punishments as long as it doesn't go overboard and it aligns with the transgression. Although he didn't do anything malicious, he still knowingly trespassed because he knew he didn't belong in those areas other than where fans are permitted in that facility. They basically deemed that he breached security measures with his act. What he did could also be deemed disorderly conduct or being a nuisance. Security can even kick out fans who are drunk based on behavioral issues.

Just because he had a ticket to the game, it still doesn't give him the right to full access to anywhere in the building.

i doubt it's due to the seemingly lack of emotion.. Kawhi's essentially a robot and if not for injuries, he'd probably be in the top 10-15 discussion. playing for a mediocre team, however, probably has a lot to do with how people felt towards him and his numbers.

this isn't a direct answer to your Q, but I wouldn't say his role is "reduced" with the dubs, especially in this series. Behind steph, he is arguably the most important warrior because of ability to reliably guard the opposite team's best offensive threat. Additionally, he's rebounding a lot better compared to earlier in his career.

this playoff run is demonstrating why Wiggs deserved to be in the all star game this year
Respect

I would say his role is slightly reduced only because he was a clear second option (sometimes 1st) in Minnesota and expected to do a majority of the scoring.

He's a clear 3rd scoring option with no expectations to put up big numbers nightly in golden state...imo

how boston complaing about the refs last game when they got 16 more free throws than the warriors last game?
I think it was last game, but Looney had 3 fouls in the first quarter. and the Dubs went on to win the paint the rest of the game. That **** hurts.

I know, right?

It's got to be low self esteem or stupidity. It's just dumb and a waste of life.

The lookalike thing is OK only if they're trying to make quick money from it and keep reality in check.

That fake Klay Thompson clown reminds me of a wrestling fan who always dresses up like Hulk Hogan. This guy attended a lot of televised wrestling shows in the '90s.
27d45abe23252e8bdfa678f96877e87b.jpg
CGnl0q4UgAAVYHM.jpg

For real though. Honky Tonk Man made a living in pro wrestling as an Elvis impersonator. He even got into the WWE Hall Of Fame.
timthumb.php

I agree that it's not an issue with impersonators as long as they're knowingly doing to get a quick buck. It's only a problem if their lines of reality get blurred whenever they start immersing themselves as that person they're impersonating and try to come across as that actual person in society. The fakes of Drake & Klay Thompson are perfect examples of idiots losing touch with reality.

Like there's this Michael Jordan impersonator dude who's always on Hollywood & Highland pretty much on a daily basis trying to earn tips. I don't know what his antics are to earn money. I pretty much see him outside of the Foot Locker whenever I go in to get shoes since he likes to post up at that specific spot. At least he doesn't try to enter places like he's Jordan from what I assume. It's acceptable as long as he's just trying to do it for quick cash.
hyb6uihsbrs61.jpg

This is absolute proof that the security at Chase Center is stupid and incompetent because the legitimate players never go through metal detectors in the background in their uniform or junk clothes.

What makes them dumber is the fact that they couldn't identify he wasn't Klay Thompson because he was a little too fat with no neck and had White people hair.

Arenas and stadiums can make their own rules and administer their own punishments as long as it doesn't go overboard and it aligns with the transgression. Although he didn't do anything malicious, he still knowingly trespassed because he knew he didn't belong in those areas other than where fans are permitted in that facility. They basically deemed that he breached security measures with his act. What he did could also be deemed disorderly conduct or being a nuisance. Security can even kick out fans who are drunk based on behavioral issues.

Just because he had a ticket to the game, it still doesn't give him the right to full access to anywhere in the building.
You’ve outdone yourself this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom