2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
C32050F6-5717-4448-BDF9-CC9B42AB3DBB.jpeg

Dude really embracing this Captain Obvious thing hes been doing.:lol:

If Canon Curry (Sp?) makes it to the NBA, would this be the first time in NBA history you have 3 generations of NBA players in a single family? I feel like this has been done before, but I cannot remember which family.
I can’t remember any families with 3 generations of NBA players. Lots of families with two generations (so far), but not 3.

I Googled it, the Barrys are 3rd generation NBA players

Bruce Hale (grandpa) played from 48-51. His daughter Pam Connolly married the notoriously prickly, top 75 player Rick Barry. They went on to have 5 kids together, 3 of which played in the NBA, Jon, Brent, & Drew

Been saying all year him and Clarkson look like cousins lol

And yooooo, the announcer funny as hell bro....dude said, "Jordan Poole from Seafood City!"

:rofl: :lol::rofl:

Someone hook up the link to the Filipino broadcast for game 6 :lol:

“SEAPOOOOOOOD CITI!!”

this is almost as iconic as mike breen’s voice crackling after the double “bang!” for steph’s dagger in OKC

Super impressive. It’s obvious someone got in Wiggins ear over the past few games because when he is aggressive GS is tough to beat

Thr turning point: Game 3.

Assistant Coach Igoudala coaching up AW with Kerr looking on and letting Eagle Dolla do his Thang.

Wiggins been lights out ever since

Edit: just noticed someone already posted this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom