2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm saying, on this recurring topic, is some old heads rever this era based off sentimentalism and nostalgia as if it was peak era whereas it was just the beginning or early stage of this culture.
Were there some good MCs? Some of the greats. Were there trash rappers? Way more than the 40+ crowd's willing to admit.
This era we're in has wack and terrible rappers too
NGL, that's definitely not what I picked up from antidope antidope .

It seems he was saying is '**** 90s rap."

It seems what you're saying is "I can respect what 90s rap brought to the table, but there was an oversaturation of mediocrity that was hailed as glorious when it wasn't. There's trash today, too, though, so just enjoy what you like. No need to trash what others like."

No?

-foe

Rappers weren’t getting paid less back in the day, it’s just easier to get your cut now…You don’t have to jump thru as many hoops and depend on some big label to cut you a check
It's still wild NBA Youngboy has so many YouTube stream.

Deviants literally listen to a whole mixtape or album on YouTube, on repeat. No visuals or nothing, just vibes :lol:

Last edited:
what happened to your boy niketock88 aka green buck em? he vanished after talking all that **** lol

Probably getting that 2022 chip tattoo removed from his arm.

3FE10D0C-1831-4DD8-9495-0A3BEDDF4240.jpeg

NGL, that's definitely not what I picked up from antidope antidope .

It seems he was saying is '**** 90s rap."

It seems what you're saying is "I can respect what 90s rap brought to the table, but there was an oversaturation of mediocrity that was hailed as glorious when it wasn't. There's trash today, too, though, so just enjoy what you like. No need to trash what others like."

No?

-foe
SparkNotes on Twitter: https://t.co/lDcwhpn3hd / Twitter

@moe200069 ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF 2pacalypsenow 2pacalypsenow

Mad Oak used to be my spot to go watch Warriors games :frown: Didn’t know so many other NTers go there too. I stopped watching games there when you had to start getting there hours early just to get a decent spot to sit, otherwise you’d have to stand the entire time; is it still like that?

I miss the atmosphere, but I’m too lazy to go through all that effort to watch games these days :lol:
I work basically right across the street from Mad Oak. Intemember during the last few finals appearances they had like a $20 cover fee to just get in :lol:

i think covid probably slowed some people down from going so i dont think they did it this most recent championship run.

Mad Oak used to be my spot to go watch Warriors games :frown: Didn’t know so many other NTers go there too. I stopped watching games there when you had to start getting there hours early just to get a decent spot to sit, otherwise you’d have to stand the entire time; is it still like that?

I miss the atmosphere, but I’m too lazy to go through all that effort to watch games these days :lol:

Same I hadn't been in years, not since the early championship runs, a ton of great memories there and it was really nice to be back.

You wasn't getting a spot to sit unless you got there before 4:00 last Thursday though. :lol:

The lil Mexican-Spanish fusion popup restaurant Ibexico that they had going was worth the hassle alone, Oxtail tacos were. 🤌🏾

I watch all my games standing because I can’t contain myself :rofl:

Gabi got to be the most attractive black woman to not do it for me for some reason.
For me because just like old girl from Scandal she let Hollywood get to her and make her think cocaine slim is the wave when she was already thin to begin with. At least she hasnt messed with her nose. Shes still hella fine and seems cool and down to Earth but yeesh shes malnourished, makes her head look big, skinny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom