2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn there was something in me that told me to avoid the parade yesterday, and it was an intuitive decision cuz i tested postive for covid this morning. I definitely caught covid at Mad Oak for game 6, half the squad tested positive today too. I somewhat lost my mask going ape **** at every bucket :lol:. It's still out there fellas, hope y'all celebrated in a safe manner, and are vaxxed up, but looking at the footage i doubt safety protocols were practiced :rofl:

Damn I was at Mad Oak for game too 6 and was acting a complete fool, but the virus was definitely on my mind.

Stocked up on COVID tests right after because I was traveling over the this past weekend and the next.

Hopefully you’re not down bad with any systems.

Stocked up on COVID tests right after because I was traveling over the this past weekend and the next.

Hopefullyw you’re not down bad with any systems.
1655864316798.gif

Drake album was made for warriors fans

We talk about a lot of random **** in here and I am surprised more folks did not shine light on the quality of that album. Someone posted the Beal tweet, MVP MVP commented and someone else posted a CP3 meme about the 21 Savage song (CP3 hit a 3 and Suns still down 42).

If anything, Drake is going out how folks thought the Warriors would go out after missing *the playoffs last year. Once I opened up Apple Music and the album was categorized as “Dance”, I knew it was a wrap. I don’t know what he was thinking but that album was something he needed to keep to himself for after parties at the crib with groupies. At most for the lost tapes catalog after he dies in 50-60 years then MAYBE folks would appreciate it. My ears deserve better. I was debating suing him for 53 minutes of my life back until I just felt sad for the man and let it go. The fact that Certified Lover Boy is like *100000x (edited because I just re-listened to CLB and 1000x was too low) better than it says A LOT.

Honestly, Nevermind. Carry the hell on.

Last edited:
We talk about a lot of random **** in here and I am surprised more folks did not shine light on the quality of that album. Someone posted the Beal tweet, MVP MVP commented and someone else posted a CP3 meme about the 21 Savage song (CP3 hit a 3 and Suns still down 42).

If anything, Drake is going out how folks thought the Warriors would go out after missing *the playoffs last year. Once I opened up Apple Music and the album was categorized as “Dance”, I knew it was a wrap. I don’t know what he was thinking but that album was something he needed to keep to himself for after parties at the crib with groupies. At most for the lost tapes catalog after he dies in 50-60 years then MAYBE folks would appreciate it. My ears deserve better. I was debating suing him for 53 minutes of my life back until I just felt sad for the man and let it go. The fact that Certified Lover Boy is like *100000x (edited because I just re-listened to CLB and 1000x was too low) better than it says A LOT.

What a rant.

Meanwhile

CLB was trash. Was hella hyped for that album. How you call your album Certified Lover Boy yet I didnt miss any of my exes or felt like simping after listening to it. Smh.

I atleast added one song to my library from CLB. Honestly, Nevermind? Yeah naw not one. Even that song with 21 everyone likes is meh.

moe200069 moe200069 ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF 2pacalypsenow 2pacalypsenow

Mad Oak used to be my spot to go watch Warriors games :frown: Didn’t know so many other NTers go there too. I stopped watching games there when you had to start getting there hours early just to get a decent spot to sit, otherwise you’d have to stand the entire time; is it still like that?

I miss the atmosphere, but I’m too lazy to go through all that effort to watch games these days :lol:

Last edited:
Lol at 90s rap. Rap is just like basketball, the early stuff we just need to ignore it. We all know it doesn't count but refuse to admit it because of legacy. I don't see the appeal of people rapping off beat and going hip hop bop you don't stop. Rapping badly about nothing.

Lol at 90s rap. Rap is just like basketball, the early stuff we just need to ignore it. We all know it doesn't count but refuse to admit it because of legacy. I don't see the appeal of people rapping off beat and going hip hop bop you don't stop. Rapping badly about nothing.
Mods - seriously - there’s been more than enough reason already, but this has to be the clincher:

19E5C7D1-4E1D-499A-835D-F87CD88020D7.gif

Rapping about nothing?!

So if I pick the top 10 rap songs right now, they have deep meaning?

-foe

Rapping about nothing?!

So if I pick the top 10 rap songs right now, they have deep meaning?

-foe
I think that's not what he's saying. More so that people tend to glorify that "Golden Era" as if all them ****** were dropping fire when they did, in fact, drop quite a good chunk of doodoo while posing like bonified wordsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom