2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bomani Jones made this point, there some white self hatred stuff going on with Nick Wrights Jokic and now steve Nash hate. :lol:

i tried to tell yall the same thing happened with Vlade Divac and Luka.

white sports self hatred is a serious problem,
I hope all who are afflicted find peace.
Agreed brother. White guilt is a creation by libs that affects us all. Also Karen is the new N word. aepps20 aepps20

The goal post shifting questions your asking,

nah, this ain’t it

at what point was I NOT talking about klay’s shooting and ability to play defense?

my questions are simply putting those skills into context

how many dudes ever you think could shoot like klay?

how many could make an all defensive team?

Nick Wright was good to me upon my first introduction to him when he made the absolutely right point about OBJ hanging with strippers and doing coke (he can do whatever he wants essentially was the point). But then he saw the opportunity to capture that Simple Jack bag by just being reverse Skip Bayless.

If this kind of thinking/money ever makes it to podcasts, IDK man...

Agreed brother. White guilt is a creation by libs that affects us all. Also Karen is the new N word. aepps20 aepps20

I haven't been more proud of an NTer than I am of you right NOW. I'm 😃 😊 🙂 from ear to ear knowing that WE ARE WINNING. Libs will never take our FREEDOM and they will NEVER DISRESPECT OUR WHITE QUEENS 👸 AGAIN. I salute you fam
TCPA.gif

nah, this ain’t it

at what point was I NOT talking about klay’s shooting and ability to play defense?

my questions are simply putting those skills into context

how many dudes ever you think could shoot like klay?

how many could make an all defensive team?
Lol your literally still doing it. Too funny

This is the first year I’ve seen people really care about the MIP award. I couldn’t even tell you who had won the last 5 off the top of my head

This is the first year I’ve seen people really care about the MIP award. I couldn’t even tell you who had won the last 5 off the top of my head

People doing way too much for ALL these awards :lol:

Need to be reminded that you can't claim these awards as personal accolades or put them on your resume or anything.

This Jokic MVP just looks worse and worse. Dude is getting exposed to a degree. He's not what the analytics nerds think. Great player but he's had no impact on these games.

At least when Russ won his he wasn't getting blown off the court.

me either..

but it was odd seeing the nominees and you have Poole and maxey playing so well

Nick Wright is playing a character

E5493D1F-16B6-4F6A-9A85-7E95238F5CA3.jpeg

pretty much all of em are playing a character, that’s why the same handful of topics are going dominate whatever sports show you’re watching

you want something more nuanced, need to go listen to a podcast or something

I haven't been more proud of an NTer than I am of you right NOW. I'm 😃 😊 🙂 from ear to ear knowing that WE ARE WINNING. Libs will never take our FREEDOM and they will NEVER DISRESPECT OUR WHITE QUEENS 👸 AGAIN. I salute you fam
TCPA.gif
Amen brother!! Libs are done!!

They could never pull double shifts in da mines like us. Too busy with their Kale!!

This Jokic MVP just looks worse and worse. Dude is getting exposed to a degree. He's not what the analytics nerds think. Great player but he's had no impact on these games.

It's because the Warriors contingent is involved, and he's legitimately goin crazy out there.

Bomani Jones made this point, there some white self hatred stuff going on with Nick Wrights Jokic and now steve Nash hate. :lol:

i tried to tell yall the same thing happened with Vlade Divac and Luka.

white sports self hatred is a serious problem,
I hope all who are afflicted find peace.

-foe

They lost by 30 to the Rockets in Game 1

This *****ing about regular season awards in the playoffs has to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom