2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't see the impact each has on the warriors team success

at no point did argue that certain guys didnt have an impact on the warriors teams success

iggy, for example was also a key piece to the team.. andrew bogut was also a key piece and his injuries had an impact on the team

however, my point is extremely simple.. There are very few shooters ever as good as klay.. when you factor in he has decent size and can play defense on wings, those numbers shrink further

and even amongst the PF position, we ain’t talking about the west of 15 years ago when it was stacked with Duncan, dirk, KG, cwebb and others.. seeing draymond I wonder what a guy like Elton brand would be able to do now

at no point did argue that certain guys didnt have an impact on the warriors teams success

iggy, for example was also a key piece to the team.. andrew bogut was also a key piece and his injuries had an impact on the team

however, my point is extremely simple.. There are very few shooters ever as good as klay.. when you factor in he has decent size and can play defense on wings, those numbers shrink further

and even amongst the PF position, we ain’t talking about the west of 15 years ago when it was stacked with Duncan, dirk, KG, cwebb and others.. seeing draymond I wonder what a guy like Elton brand would be able to do now
Your still missing the point completely. I'll put it is simply as i can for you. Dray is the foundation, or main beam of a building. Klay is the state of the art rooftop deck. A shooter is still a shooter which means they have off games where they are not as integral to team success as say a pure scorer,defensive anchor, or facilitator as some examples. Different roles man dray is on a different level than Klay when it comes to team success I don't know how else i can explain it.

Your still missing the point completely. I'll put it is simply as i can for you. Dray is the foundation, or main beam of a building. Klay is the state of the art rooftop deck. A shooter is still a shooter which means they have off games where they are not as integral to team success as say a pure scorer,defensive anchor, or facilitator as some examples. Different roles man dray is on a different level than Klay when it comes to team success I don't know how else i can explain it.

how many shooters ever are as good as klay?

how many of those shooters are over 6’5?

how many of those guys can play defense on multiple wing positions?

how many shooters ever are as good as klay?

how many of those shooters are over 6’5?

how many of those guys can play defense on multiple wing positions?
Like I said just arguing to argue. Defensive anchor/facilitator is still more important to a team than the very best a shooter can possibly be. It's the nature of the roles but you clearly don't get it or just don't want to.

Like I said just arguing to argue. Defensive anchor/facilitator is still more important to a team than the very best a shooter can possibly be. It's the nature of the roles but you clearly don't get it or just don't want to.
I see your point and raise you a Benjamin Simmons

how many shooters do you believe are better than klay?

and of the guys who you think are better than klay or on his level, how many of them actually played defense?

i think draymond has value, but his value is diminished if he is playing with guys who need the ball in their hands more.. he is more valuable to the warriors than he would be to other teams, because of how he fit with those 2 guys.. it is a rare situation to have 2 of the greatest shooters ever on the same team

Bomani Jones made this point, there some white self hatred stuff going on with Nick Wrights Jokic and now steve Nash hate. :lol:

i tried to tell yall the same thing happened with Vlade Divac and Luka.

white sports self hatred is a serious problem,
I hope all who are afflicted find peace.

how many shooters do you believe are better than klay?

and of the guys who you think are better than klay or on his level, how many of them actually played defense?

i think draymond has value, but his value is diminished if he is playing with guys who need the ball in their hands more.. he is more valuable to the warriors than he would be to other teams, because of how he fit with those 2 guys.. it is a rare situation to have 2 of the greatest shooters ever on the same team
The goal post shifting questions your asking, no matter how they're answered still do nothing to suggest Klay is a better player and more important to the warriors success than Draymond. I'm not doing this all day i explained it best i can i don't have time to entertain these hypothetical scenarios your clinging to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom