2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what he did game 2. Not sure this is what you want to do
D0AA270F-C1F8-4DCD-A04E-C1170F3639EC.jpeg
“Going Down On His Terms” :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

there is a certain type of white sports fan
that especially when talking about majority black sports,

has a really hard time believing other white dudes are good.
"He's not MVP" and "He's not good" aren't tied to each other, though.

"Nash shouldn't have been MVP" is not "Nash isn't good." Lots of gray area in between those 2 extremes.

It can be "That white guy is good, DAMN good, but not MVP."

-foe

They lost by 30 to the Rockets in Game 1

This *****ing about regular season awards in the playoffs has to stop

And it's 2 dudes that finished with better records in the regular season. This is why you shouldn't get MVP on a non contending team. It cheapens the award watching him get his a** beat in the 1st rd.

Dudes was throwing hissy fits when Russ won it now somebody they like is gonna win it based on the same reasoning and he's going out worse than Russ did. Can't make this **** up. :lol:

Most MVPs don't even win championships the same year they won so I don't know how postseason success became a metric for how deserving someone is.

Even less win Finals MVP the same year. Mike, Bron and Bird the only ones to do it multiple times.

Kareem has 6 MVPS and 6 championships and only did it once.

"He's not MVP" and "He's not good" aren't tied to each other, though.

"Nash shouldn't have been MVP" is not "Nash isn't good." Lots of gray area in between those 2 extremes.

It can be "That white guy is good, DAMN good, but not MVP."

-foe

well yes of course
this is an oversimplification

it's not they literally think they can ever be good, it's that they consistently underrate white players in unreasonable ways

especially elite players

Most MVPs don't even win championships the same year they won so I don't know how postseason success became a metric for how deserving someone is.

Even less win Finals MVP the same year. Mike, Bron and Bird the only ones to do it multiple times.

Kareem has 6 MVPS and 6 championships and only did it once.
Legit don't know why this is a thing.

I wish I saw some of the things other people see on here. Cause this is the primary place I discuss basketball and some of the stuff that's said legit confuses me, and I wanna get it.
Me with:
  • Lebron hate.
  • Gushing over Melo Ball.
  • Gushing over Luka.
  • Trusting the Celtics.
  • Believing in James Har_en.
  • "THIS is Chris Paul's year! Telling you!
-foe

I should've know folks couldn't be objective about Jokic after they justified that push in the back on Markieff Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom