2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was bubble jokic a fraud?
CB22244C-C6C1-4335-89AD-6F7712F8A3CF.gif

Since we talking assumptions on race and athleticism and football

now might not be a great time when there’s a top 5 white RB and WR.. also got athletic QBs like josh Allen and herbert

I think there's an argument to be made for all 3 of Joker/Embiid/Giannis to win. Pretty much 1A/1B/1C to me.

The idea that Joker should not win solely based on his team's record while missing their 2nd and 3rd best players all year seems pretty stupid though. We know they're better than a 6 seed when they have their guys, and Joker still maintains his numbers and efficiency. They played at a 53 win pace last season. Would've been good for 3rd in the West this year. Same 3rd in the West they got last year.

If you want to discuss his defense and whatever else not being on the same level as Yanni and Embiid, that's cool, but basically making something out of his hands the main swing factor is dumb.

this is obviously the correct take.

you could flip a coin between those 3, I wouldn't care they are all deserving.
but people want to reach to make it seem like it's some injustice that jokic wins.

What is my take? This should be interesting. I've simply questioned yours, satirically and seriously.

I need to do no such thing, because I've made no such contention.

-foe

my assumption is you think im wrong.
if you think that assumption is wrong you can just state your claim clearly.

racism impacts how some white people view black people in sports, that's the fundamental point.

If I said I was from the future and I told you tonight holds 2 blowouts and a close win upset, what would you think happens tonight?

-foe

Since we talking assumptions on race and athleticism and football

now might not be a great time when there’s a top 5 white RB and WR.. also got athletic QBs like josh Allen and herbert

So we shouldn't talk about racism because
some exceptional people have overcome racial stereotypes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom