2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what’s been up with KD this series

It's not brain surgery. He's going up against the best defensive team in the league in the Celtics are sending two, sometimes three defenders his way. The Nets are stacked talent-wise so they can send a lot more resources at Durant and the Celtics are one of the few teams with multiple Wing defenders who can bother him.

Celtics are phenomenal on defense. Guess I still expect KD to rise above cause of he who he is but the games not that simple.

One thing I know for sure tho is I don’t trust Nash to do anything to counter what the Celtics are doing to disrupt KD

Celtics are phenomenal on defense. Guess I still expect KD to rise above cause of he who he is but the games not that simple.

One thing I know for sure tho is I don’t trust Nash to do anything to counter what the Celtics are doing to disrupt KD
Neither do I. Nash deserves blame and KD simply isn't passing the ball. Nets role players stepped up, star players didn't

See how Tatum and Brown gave the ball up and got Pritchard involved? KD nor Kyrie were doing that when things got tight.

yeah that boy nash has showed no promise so far

I feel like if kd was a better ball distributor he could make the celtics pay for double and triple teaming him but seems like he just rather shoot jumpers over 2 people :lol:

KD is not who y'all thought he was.

It's ok.

See what Embiid is doing while getting doubled? Compare that to the pitiful effort from Jokic.

I don’t know what’s been up with KD this series

200.gif

The one thing Black Carlisle can do is draw up ATO plays. He might be the best at it
And Nurse helped by having Trent and FVV in on that possession when he had several 6’8”+ athletic dudes available

Reactions: HIM
They sent the house at KD, time after time, and he didn’t trust Bruce, Goran, Seth, or even Patty. Like I said Scottie was right.
It's crazy cause they all had great shooting nights meanwhile him and Myrie went a combined 1-17 in the 2nd half :lol::sick:

BKN vs BOS on 04_20_2022.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom