2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Video: Watch as Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant Reunite After Warriors vs. Nets  | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

If only there was somewhere he could get that kind of spacing....

Video: Watch as Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant Reunite After Warriors vs. Nets  | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

If only there was somewhere he could get that kind of spacing....
I don’t want to be a prisoner of the moment…..but this is true. I believe this is the real reason he left, he wasn’t the focal point in a system that encourages ball movement. As great as he is, he can’t ride the wave of almost getting that depleted Nets team to the ECF last year into right now. He has a healthy, although, slightly famished Kyrie, capable shooters/scorers in Goran, Seth, and Bruce, he has to realize that he doesn’t have to do it by himself, and the your turn my turn isn’t going to work. Blake and LMA might could help, Kessler can only do so much. Steve and KD looking slightly distorted in the illumination.

I don’t want to be a prisoner of the moment…..but this is true. I believe this is the real reason he left, he wasn’t the focal point in a system that encourages ball movement. As great as he is, he can’t ride the wave of almost getting that depleted Nets team to the ECF last year into right now. He has a healthy, although, slightly famished Kyrie, capable shooters/scorers in Goran, Seth, and Bruce, he has to realize that he doesn’t have to do it by himself, and the your turn my turn isn’t going to work. Blake and LMA might could help, Kessler can only do so much. Steve and KD looking slightly distorted in the illumination.
Yup. KD can still be the guy but he can also pass the ball. Even when the role players have a good game, he nor Kyrie trusts them down the stretch and it's costed the team.

Last years team had shooters all around. Not so much this year. Clax and Brown aren't threats.

Series not over for BK, could easily come out 2-2, Non-shooting Ben trying to find some chemistry with them this late is a hail mary but they need bodies

game 4 LOLOL whats a 2 day difference my man been out a whole damn year

they need him for game 3

Even hobbled, having a 6'10 guy with a pulse should help the Nets.
Interested to see what kind of impact adding Ben to that mix will have.

For his obvious flaws, I do think that team needs some of what he can do offensively.

As any great basketball mind will tell you, the best thing for a team that’s been struggling with spacing on offense is playing another non-shooter. Benji is to the rescue!
All he has to do is facilitate. Let him get his 15-25 minutes while Ky and KD are resting, I believe he’d be a more willing facilitator, plus he’s another “big body” and he plays defense so anything would help them. Hopefully Monday it’s 2-1 and not 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom