2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
aepps20 aepps20 can you believe this???

donald-trump-dancing.gif

Bob Dylan is another one I don't get.

What's #y'all go to WP music?

Living on a prayer?

5FC69A06-2909-4157-8FC7-F76BB9BC13B5.jpeg

Kawhi will give up low resistance switches on a perimeter screens constantly
making it easy to take him out of the play defensively.

it's "easy to scheme against"

That's why Luka had Reggie Jackson on him on that game winner in the bubble playoffs.

fraud, should never have won the DPOY.

I go with blue eyed soul, if I’m in my WP bag. Michael McDonald is just different.

But the GOAT, white…WHITE song is this.

As much as classic rock nerds annoy me

Highway 61 Revisited
Blood on the Tracks
Blonde on Blonde

are all as good as people say they are.
I don't eem know what any of this is...

assuming they're Bob Dylan songs?

Journey was big around my area. But no adult that I grew up with played Bruce Springsteen enough for me to remember any of his songs, and the part of my family was into soft-rock, ballet-rock, and all of the popular 80s rap and pop.

Sometimes the whites really smoke a record. If it wasn't for The Batman (also... Its the best Batman movie), I wouldn't have heard this song... This is really fire. I even had to go look up dudes Wiki.

I've only heard this and Smells Like Teen Spirit but both of those are fire.

I love that time of the year when a bunch of black people learn this guy is white

You telling me that this was a silhouette of a white guy?!!! :wow: :lol:

My girl play this guy every other week. I even told her that my grandpa played him all of the time and my grandpa and girl hate on white folks all of the time. I'm about tell expose them as being hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom