2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that time of the year when a bunch of black people learn this guy is white

laughing-wtf.gif

Sometimes the whites really smoke a record. If it wasn't for The Batman (also... Its the best Batman movie), I wouldn't have heard this song... This is really fire. I even had to go look up dudes Wiki.

I've only heard this and Smells Like Teen Spirit but both of those are fire.

Whole album Knocks

You had to look up the wiki? antidope antidope hasn't heard of anybody
dead.png

Sometimes the whites really smoke a record. If it wasn't for The Batman (also... Its the best Batman movie), I wouldn't have heard this song... This is really fire. I even had to go look up dudes Wiki.

Yea the new Batman definitely got them back in the public light with newer generations.

That album and In Utero are damn near perfect for that really dark and distorted sound they helped influence.

Bob Dylan's "Story of a Hurricane" is elite Caucasian too. I cringe everytime I hear him say the n-word, it is long as hell, but it contains some of the best storytelling I have heard in music.

This song actually has some character and "feeling". I was never into grunge, but I could appreciate it's introspective subject matter.
I really didn't know about this song until I saw that Batman movie last week, but I did know about Nirvana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom