2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
White appreciation thread.

Not mad at it one bit

E7D7D70A-4FBC-4C51-A8F8-702453C76698.gif

I had a huge classic rock phase after I graduated hs. Saw Michael McDonald open for the Doobie Brothers last year at the Shoreline it was poppin

My girl was slapping Careless Whisper the other day. I was like "oh ****, you like this guy, I'll play his other popular song". Than I played "One More Try." I asked her how she liked it and she said "it's okay" than started looking at her phone. That's the worse song to listen to when you get rejected.

Sometimes the whites really smoke a record. If it wasn't for The Batman (also... Its the best Batman movie), I wouldn't have heard this song... This is really fire. I even had to go look up dudes Wiki.

I've only heard this and Smells Like Teen Spirit but both of those are fire.

… mans listens too rock, punk rock, etc…

But doesn’t listen to people like Earth, Wind, and Fire :lol: :lol: :lol: and r&b

There are definitely some of these people that I think the Whites lie about liking just because they don't want to get looked at all crazy.

Especially The Beatles. No one gives a Flying F about the Beatles for real. If the Beatles were really real like that, they wouldn't be getting records broken left and right these days.

Never seen a single white person ride for the Beatles in all my years.

not gonna lie big time karma for the Suns.

should have never made fun of Steph or Dray injury :emoji_thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom