2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Bev is legit as they come. I wish he didn't do the antics because it'd be easier to see that he's legit good.

• Fire
Reactions: HIM
Who tf got this thread off the rails like that :sick: like someone let Buc Em back in here

Still better than those ****ing squares though
If I had to pinpoint, I would say - in what some might argue is an ironic twist - it was antidope antidope posting a video of Billy Joel’s “Piano Man” that was the very small snow ball that steadily built into a Category 5 avalanche of white people music appreciation (in the NBA playoff thread).

But happy accident in my book.

We might as well go back to posting music
unimpressed.png

Last edited:
If I had to pinpoint, I would say - in what some might argue is an ironic twist - it was antidope antidope posting a video of Billy Joel’s “Piano Man” that was the very small snow ball that steadily built into a Category 5 avalanche of white people music appreciation (in the NBA playoff thread).

But happy accident in my book.

Oh thats how it started? Piano Man is fire, ultimate drunk and everyone sings it in the pub vibes. Aint eem mad. :lol:

This series is all over the place. 1 fairly competitive game and 2 absolute beatdowns for both teams. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom