2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone rocking with The Internet should peep Phony Ppl too.

They're another kinda similar, soulful funky group but from BK and also talented as hell. Put on a bomb *** show too with the live instrumentation :pimp:

Give their album Yesterday's Tomorrow a listen and I promise you won't be disappointed if you like that Internet sound.

See where we at when there's no Bron to slander... :smh:

Vice city put me onto this...

Whippin the Cheetah at sunset over Links bridge :pimp:

Cruisin' in a Stinger when this hits the radio

whoo.png

How the **** can I forget Quadron. Their debut album is an undeniable classic.

They dropped b2b classics but I'm sick they haven't really made new Quadron stuff in like 8 years :lol: :smh:

They've both done decent stuff on their own since tbf but man what I wouldn't give for another Quadron album

They dropped b2b classics but I'm sick they haven't really made new Quadron stuff in like 8 years :lol: :smh:

They've both done decent stuff on their own since tbf but man what I wouldn't give for another Quadron album

Seemed like at one point Coco was gonna try to pop solo in the US. She popped up on a few different Internet tracks. The 2nd half of this **** is nuts:

If you told me Seth Curry had 16, Goran Dragic 18, and Brown dropped 20

I would’ve told you the Nets would win the game. Too bad someone didn’t show up.

Seemed like at one point Coco was gonna try to pop solo in the US. She popped up on a few different Internet tracks. The 2nd half of this **** is nuts:

Yea that's where I first heard Coco. Had no idea at the time that Syd and her would end up becoming the amazing artists that they are and dropping some of my favorite pieces of music after :lol:

Coco's def got the talent to be big solo if she really wanted, still though her and Robin make legit magic together :pimp:

Timeless ****

Quadron broke up after their last album, unfortunately. Coco mentioned it awhile back when her latest solo joint came out (which is worth checking out). Damn shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom