2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
BF2E1AD1-9AF1-4B59-A340-B1CCF1E4F3A1.jpeg

Can’t teach footwork….

For those of you with little kids who want them to get excel in Basketball - you better put them in Soccer as the Fall sport. Bright and early.

Pop Warner concussion league isn’t it.

Embiid, Jokic, Luka, Kobe, Nash (so many more) will tell you.

Hands down and it’s not even close. It’s not many transferable skills you learn from playing football that you can use on the basketball court.

Unless you tryna teach a kid to play like Pat Bev.

Moonchild is my ****, I promise you you won’t be disappointed. I forgot how I stumbled upon them but the song that got me going their way was “Nobody” from their album Please Rewind. If I didn’t see pictures, I would’ve never known.
Your are correct again sir just spent the past hour getting familiar. Listened to that one amongst many others. Straight heat think I'm gonna have to catch em live sooner or later although looks like i just missed them in my area. Good vibes all around good looks bro:smokin

Hands down and it’s not even close. It’s not many transferable skills you learn from playing football that you can use on the basketball court.

Unless you tryna teach a kid to play like Pat Bev.

Yup. Basketball and Soccer have a connection (transferable skills like you say).

You’re on your feet your whole life. Working on that footwork earlier, the better.

They need to update this title to “Two MVP’s combine for 94 headers”

Dwight kicking a Soccer Ball explains his footwork. Pathetic :lol:.

Kobe, Embiid, Jokic etc tho 🔥

If the Mavs didn’t win last game, I think Luka would have played tonight.

That was such a huge W for the Mavs (for the recovery process).

Pat Bev is wild for that :lol:

The first move in the paint was nice, but to then come back down, completely wave off the play the coach wanted, drive back in there, pump fake again, score again, then do the "too little" again. .... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom