2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
114A5E84-ED16-4D7B-8E2D-D9AAB449CFA9.jpeg

Jokic been on Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius ' mind going on two days. Probably had dreams about him.

The slander of stars is funny to me because you would be defending and praising that guy if he just wore your team's jersey.* :lol: Like you don't actually think the guy is bad. Jokic would help your team and you know it.

*Not true for me & Har_en. Eff him. Can't stand him.

-foe

The slander of stars is funny to me because you would be defending and praising that guy if he just wore your team's jersey.* :lol: Like you don't actually think the guy is bad. Jokic would help your team and you know it.

from the fanbase that brought us "Anthony Davis: best in the world" comes the sequel "haha Jokic can't beat the Warriors with Aaron Gordon & Monte Morris (who Nuggets fans hate)"

Which verses are these. :nerd:
Said arguably but imo

Ross on Devil In a New Dress
Nicki on Monster
Cyhi on So Appalled
Jay on Diamonds remix
Common on Get Em High
Chance on Ultralightbeam
Lupe on Touch the Sky
Banks on Christian Dior Denim Flow
Push on Runaway
Raekwon on Gorgeous
Fivio on Off The Grid
Sean on Dont Look Down

All probably their best features ever

Said arguably but imo

Ross on Devil In a New Dress
Nicki on Monster
Cyhi on So Appalled
Jay on Diamonds remix
Common on Get Em High
Chance on Ultralightbeam
Lupe on Touch the Sky
Banks on Christian Dior Denim Flow
Push on Runaway
Raekwon on Gorgeous
Fivio on Off The Grid
Sean on Dont Look Down

All probably their best features ever

Oof I gotta listen to some of these again. Might be right on Nicki though. Everyone killed it on Gorgeous too.

Ross best verse he was featured in was on Pop That though. :lol: Man killed that track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom