2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit that Patrick Beverly is kind of overdoing it but I like the passion. The NBA has become such a "championship or bust" sport that often times you forget to celebrate anything else. Minnesota has made the playoffs once in the last 15 years, they have every right to be happy and celebrate. Let them have their moment

Who am I to say when someone is allowed to be happy?

I think life in general has become all or nothing for a lot of people. Celebrate that promotion you got at work. Celebrate every birthday. Celebrate every small victory cause you may not be able to tomorrow.

I'm surprised they even played the Brooklyn game with a terrorist still on the loose. I'd of been on edge.

When the marathon bombing happened they postponed everything.

Wait, what? I've been out of the news loop.

-foe

A "mumbling" lone gunman in a reflective vest and a gas mask threw smoke bombs into a subway car in Brooklyn and then began shooting at the height of the morning rush, with the manhunt continuing into the evening as new details emerged in the probe.

So is he overdoing it or not? :lol:

Two things can be true the same time. I think the tears and the table jumping are a little much but Pat Beverly, the Timberwolves franchise and their fans have every right to celebrate what others might consider a minor accomplishment.

I'm very close to picking the Celtics round one
I'm the opposite. I have Celtics in 7 just because I'm huge on defense, but KD'nem aren't a true 7-seed. They were missing Kyrie all those games and now they're not and he can play every game. Thinking about Nets in 7.

-foe

Completely missed this :lol:

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom