2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
FQPCbASWUAMrkFw.jpg

:smh:

Saw Pat diddy on the timeline crying had me thinking he had 30 and a game winner. Pat Diddy stealing credit from the real producers ant man and DLo

No ant man no playoffs. He gave them a voice

Nahhhh. He gave them all the props. He didn't take any credit.

clips lost by 5pts
not like they got blown out / exposed in a series
Missed 7 FTs
Gave up two 3s at the buzzer at the end of quarters
Lost on most of the 50/50 balls
Clips loss last night was more about execution than personnel. And Ty did not have his finest coaching performance.

Missed 7 FTs
Gave up two 3s at the buzzer at the end of quarters
Lost on most of the 50/50 balls
Clips loss last night was more about execution than personnel. And Ty did not have his finest coaching performance.
George had an off night but was also taking very difficult shots. Nobody was setting the table for anyone last night

Both teams were hot from 3 which skews things because it seemed like (from LAC's) side a lot of those were pull ups or off the bounce

its two different shoes not just colors PG5 on the left and PG 6 on the right hes crazy
2ACD4318-79EA-40CF-90DB-2BA106A2A27B.png

George had an off night but was also taking very difficult shots. Nobody was setting the table for anyone last night

Both teams were hot from 3 which skews things because it seemed like (from LAC's) side a lot of those were pull ups or off the bounce
I hear you, but I still think it was more an issue of them doing a poor job executing than really needing a "true" point guard. In the games until last night after his return from injury PG was doing a good job initiating offense and getting guys easy looks. They have a few guys who are capable of doing it. But nobody did a great job of it last night, particularly Reggie during the last 4 minutes of the game.

I mean, I'm not necessarily opposed to them looking at a PG. But I'd like to see what things look like with Kawhi and RoCO, Norm before I say any major changes are in order

10/24 is not quite an off night

no one gonna mention Lue not making " necessary adjustments" as the T-pups kept trimming the clips lead
Mann also shouldve been on the floor a bit more than 15 min

I hear you, but I still think it was more an issue of them doing a poor job executing than really needing a "true" point guard. In the games until last night after his return from injury PG was doing a good job initiating offense and getting guys easy looks. They have a few guys who are capable of doing it. But nobody did a great job of it last night, particularly Reggie during the last 4 minutes of the game.

I mean, I'm not necessarily opposed to them looking at a PG. But I'd like to see what things look like with Kawhi and RoCO, Norm before I say any major changes are in order
The Playoffs are always different than the regular season though

Last Playoff, LAC started off 0-2 in consecutive series... which they were the first team to come back from that twice... and then the year before that was an absolute disaster against Denver with no one setting the table and the my turn your turn offense....

However I also hear you in that the playmaking can be overcome when you have Kawhi, as when y'all did right the ship, they were on their way until dirty *** Ingles came in and ruined it

I just feel like, why not get a point guard who is going to run the offense type rather than Jackson who is somewhat redundant with all of their scoring guards/wings. Again I'm thinking next year

no one gonna mention Lue not making " necessary adjustments" as the T-pups kept trimming the clips lead
Brah you weren't watching the game then, or if you were you weren't observing closely

PG was having an off night for a majority of the game. Clipper fans said it themselves. He managed to hit a few tough shots at the end when they were already out of reach pretty much

Play-in isn't the best format for Ty since he seems to like to get a couple of Ls under his belt in a series before he starts pushing all the right buttons. :lol:

:rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom