2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who am I to say when someone is allowed to be happy?

I think life in general has become all or nothing for a lot of people. Celebrate that promotion you got at work. Celebrate every birthday. Celebrate every small victory cause you may not be able to tomorrow.
There’s levels to everything

Crying for clinching the 7th seed

Ok

I’m struggling to see how the non-KD minutes aren’t a nightmare for Brooklyn.

Nash will then have to extend KDs minutes & there will inevitably be some slippage defensively from fatigue as you get deeper into the series. After G3 they’re playing every other day.

Just tweak it but I mean silver could make up anything and have it be “fun” like last night

Doesn’t mean it’s necessary
Yeah, I wasn’t endorsing the play-in so much as complimenting the early energy in here.

Truth be told, if the T Wolves ended up completely out of the playoffs, I would thought it was messed up. Not happy they locked a spot at the expense of the Clippers, but glad they’re in.

I mean it's kind of unfair to say it with Kawhi out but Reggie's done his best to keep the team afloat... done actually a job of it too

dunno if that's the type of point guard that fits though, speaking on next season

I’m struggling to see how the non-KD minutes aren’t a nightmare for Brooklyn.

Nash will then have to extend KDs minutes & there will inevitably be some slippage defensively from fatigue as you get deeper into the series. After G3 they’re playing every other day.
Very bad spot to be in when your best offensive player is also the lynchpin of your defense. I just can't trust it. More or less the same reason I'm out on Philly

I mess with the play in but make it for 8,9,10 as long as the standings resemble what the East looks like now. Shouldn’t have had the scenario for the west
That's all I was trying to say earlier in the week. But I guess if they really a Playoff team they shouldn't have a problem

I think Silver should think about only locking the top 4 seeds

That would make things way more competitive throughout the year and "fun" when the expanded Play In happens

Very bad spot to be in when your best offensive player is also the lynchpin of your defense. I just can't trust it. More or less the same reason I'm out on Philly
They need KD to average 40 mins, drop 35+ ppg and 10ast AND play 1st team worthy defense on Tatum.

If I were Boston I wouldn’t even try to get the ball out of KDs hands. If he wants to kill himself scoring 50, then fine, but it’s gonna make him a turnstile on defense.

I mean it's kind of unfair to say it with Kawhi out but Reggie's done his best to keep the team afloat... done actually a job of it too

dunno if that's the type of point guard that fits though, speaking on next season

clips lost by 5pts
not like they got blown out / exposed in a series

clips lost by 5pts
not like they got blown out / exposed in a series
Well, they have stalled in the Playoffs recently even with Kawhi. That's fair to say

I think Reggie has done a job since he was left for dead and revived by LAC. I also think a different type of point guard could be an even better fit for the their core. Especially with Norm coming

They need KD to average 40 mins, drop 35+ ppg and 10ast AND play 1st team worthy defense on Tatum.

If I were Boston I wouldn’t even try to get the ball out of KDs hands. If he wants to kill himself scoring 50, then fine, but it’s gonna make him a turnstile on defense.
Nah man he’s him. Giving him 50 isn’t going to wear him down at all. Boston needs to make him trust Bruce brown and Patty to hit shots.

Nets gonna have to make the jays playmakers too but they don’t have the personnel to pull it off. Celtics should win but trying to deal with Myrie/KD is going to be tough

I mess with the play in but make it for 8,9,10 as long as the standings resemble what the East looks like now. Shouldn’t have had the scenario for the west
Yeah I like the play in but it should be for 8 seed only, and if the team that finished the season 8th as a comfortable enough lead, say 5-10 games, then no play-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom