2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

A protester locked himself to a goal post with a cable tie in the #evenew  game to protest against the use of oil. : r/PremierLeague

same energy lol people are just stupid man

I just wanna know what the plan was…

Glue hand to floor and then what…
for show. she came thru with some elmers glue like it was arts and crafts night...

if she was serious she wouldve pulled up with the crazy glue

for show. she came thru with some elmers glue like it was arts and crafts night...

if she was serious she wouldve pulled up with the crazy glue

whatever type of glue, how much time you think you got to execute this thing?!

i mean crazy is crazy.. but like with my nephew when he does stuff, i just wanna understand how the wheels turn

my wolves
my griz
my hawks
my hornets
my raps
my bucks
my bulls
my mavs
my pels

#teamPETA

aepps20 aepps20

A pretty solid list of my teams but I also love MY CELTS, NETS, DUBZ, NUGGZ, SPURS, HEAT, 🌞, PACERS, 🎩 🪄, KNICKS, SUPER SONICS, KINGS, LAKERS, 🚀 🚀, ⛈️ 🌩, LAW ENFORCEMENT, CONSERVATIVES, YANKS, SOX, DODGERS, ALABAMA, GEORGIA, CLEMSON, tOSU, MIAMI, TEXAS A&M, GATORS, URBAN MEYER, MEESHEGAN, USC, SOONERS, LONG HORNS, LSU, NOTRE DAME, RAMS, BUCS, MAHOOMES, RAIDERS, BRONCOS, CHARGERS, COWWWWBOYS, EAGLES, COMANDERS, TEXANS, EAGLES, CARDS, PRESIDENT TRUMP, NINJAHOOD, JROSE5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom