2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
278471029_5793061050722371_1436398863009471526_n.jpg

Well, at least there's no pressure or expectation on Denver to win

So if Murray does return even if it's in the Playoffs, prob just be out there for the morale/energy boost off the bench

All the clips out there from his warmups and workouts, he is quick jumping and off the bounce like it's nothing

Well, at least there's no pressure or expectation on Denver to win

So if Murray does return even if it's in the Playoffs, prob just be out there for the morale/energy boost off the bench

All the clips out there from his warmups and workouts, he is quick jumping and off the bounce like it's nothing
No expectations on the team having the MVP :emoji_thinking:

Brah you weren't watching the game then, or if you were you weren't observing closely.
PG was having an off night for a majority of the game. Clipper fans said it themselves. He managed to hit a few tough shots at the end when they were already out of reach pretty much

I wouldn’t go that far. He stunk in the first half, but he was great in the 2nd.

15 points in the 3rd on 4/7. We were up 7 when he came out the game

8 points in the 4th on 3/6. Only one of his makes was when the game was out of reach. His other buckes: Put us up 5. Cut a 6 point lead to 3 with 1:24 left. Hardly out of reach.

23 on 7/13 in the second half is great imo. That first half hurt us tho.

I wouldn’t go that far. He stunk in the first half, but he was great in the 2nd.

15 points in the 3rd on 4/7. We were up 7 when he came out the game

8 points in the 4th on 3/6. Only one of his makes was when the game was out of reach. His other buckes: Put us up 5. Cut a 6 point lead to 3 with 1:24 left. Hardly out of reach.

23 on 7/13 in the second half is great imo. That first half hurt us tho.
At the end of the day, I can’t do anything but blame the glue lady. :smh:

Adam SIlver has to be afraid of that outcome. Imagine players just choosing to not play all season and then just being like "oh its the playoffs I'm back"

So if we win friday I’m gonna have:

My Suns vs My Clippers
My Grizzlies vs My Twolves
My Celtics vs My Nets

And My Mavs without Luka

Cancel the postseason.

Are there any examples in the past of players missing an entire regular season to injury and then debuting in the playoffs?
Maybe in the 90s - early ‘00s.

As it stands today, the story should be completely dead :lol: Him, Kawhi, Zion. All done until next year.

Nobody is taking a guy out of rehab and some practices, zero actual games, and throwing him into the most intense environment the league has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom