2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
These teams are not fun to watch. Pels miss Zion bad. Randle wouldn’t be a bad 3rd option. He might still have a place there too.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Is that the lovely Mrs. Hill?

Spurs could be Toronto south if they can develop one of their wings to a Siakam level…They got like 10 of em and they all can play at least a lil bit

I’m quite sure I’ve seen both of them play more than you have and my comments definitely are not limited to the last two days.

I mean, Ant actually tried on defense this season and LaMelo has yet to do that. Isn’t defense important, Bill Russell’s Number One Fan?

Bill Russel plays center, Lamelo and Ant do not.

Guards have a much bigger impact offence.

Spurs could be Toronto south if they can develop one of their wings to a Siakam level…They got like 10 of em and they all can play at least a lil bit
i like vassell a lot but i really can't see him nor keldon nor lonnie being that type of player. although keldon did really take a leap this year and is probably the closest. somehow developed a 3 too. olympics paid off

I'm shocked at how good Lamelo has turned out and am a fan, but as a hometown Wolves fan, I'm still 100% happy that MN drafted Edwards. No question.

Another terrible game out of a 9/10 seed. I really feel like we're gonna see this once a year. 14 to 16 with three minutes left in the first? Look how bad these offenses are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom