2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamelo’s floor definitely higher because of his passing and rebounding. Buckets the name of the game though. Ultimately think it’s just easier for Ant. Like there’s no reason he can’t lead the league in scoring somewhat soon-ish if given the opportunities.

My young Hornets could use some veteran leadership..............
nba-eating.gif

Has he? By what measure?

By literally any measure.
He's been a better player.

He's the driving force of a top 10 offense in his second year in the league.

Anthony Edwards could end being a better player.
It's totally possible with that type of athelticsm.

The future is difficult to predict, despite not liking him, I still ended up with him second on my board if my memory is right.

But we don't need to rewrite the last 164 games because Anthony Edwards got hot in a play in game.

The future is difficult to predict, despite not liking him, I still ended up with him second on my board if my memory is right.

But we don't need to rewrite the last 164 games because Anthony Edwards got hot in a play in game.
Eh. Not any measure :lol:

classic osh over exaggerating for no good reason to make a point

Throwing your mouthpiece not only nasty, that **** looked soft as hell. Who throws **** besides hands 1st?

I’m quite sure I’ve seen both of them play more than you have and my comments definitely are not limited to the last two days.

I mean, Ant actually tried on defense this season and LaMelo has yet to do that. Isn’t defense important, Bill Russell’s Number One Fan?

I hope SA doesn't really plan on guarding CJ w/ the youngest player in the entire NBA :lol:

Edit - I see Murray picked him up on the next possession :lol:

I mean, if you catch Ant on the right night he looks incredible.

But I saw him against San Antonio this year, vs Philly this year, vs Memphis in February and he looked pretty bad ngl

Melo's floor is higher I think.
Yeah, and I’ve seen LaMelo look like trash on several occasions, especially in late game situations.

BI and CJ are two of the best tough shot makers in the league and JV can mash his way to 20-15. :smh:

Yo insisted Ant would be terrible and is just a “football player” so you know he gon die on that hill and and not really give it up to Edwards…It’s hard to be loud and wrong :lol: :smh:
A quick overview you can clearly see that ant has him beat out at some basic measures lol

Why he feels the need to go off the ledge when making a case is always hilarious

Like, there’s a perfectly level case you can make for lamelo but no, there’s absolutely no measure that ant has him factually beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom