2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like vassell a lot but i really can't see him nor keldon nor lonnie being that type of player. although keldon did really take a leap this year and is probably the closest. somehow developed a 3 too. olympics paid off
Primo has a chance, he’s still like 18 got the tools and getting important mins

Another terrible game out of a 9/10 seed. I really feel like we're gonna see this once a year. 14 to 16 with three minutes left in the first? Look how bad these offenses are.
Was last year decent? I legit can't remember most of that game but just know it was close :lol:

Interesting and funny how alotta of the “Pelicans and their management are so bad” takes died down once they starting to string some wins together…You woulda thought it was the Kings, Sterling Clips or this years Lakers the way ppl tried to make it seem so bad for Zion earlier :lol: :smh:

Interesting and funny how alotta of the “Pelicans and their management are so bad” takes died down once they starting to string some wins together…You woulda thought it was the Kings, Sterling Clips or this years Lakers the way ppl tried to make it seem so bad for Zion earlier :lol: :smh:
Bu the real funny thing is I been saying that they had a good draft and off season since the summer time :lol:

If only they had Zion lol

FQRQtq2WUAIn638

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom