2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that for a while, flipping back and forth between both games last night, felt for a while like Ja was going out like Trae - being a little passive, missing shots.

Then he jumped over a guy and dunked and things went another way.

Chuck said "you can't go for that steal"

But in my memory Charles Barkley had the most no hope steal attempt, with the Suns up 2 in game 6 of the 93 finals
Blows up the defense, leads to the Paxton 3 that wins the Bulls the chip.

edit: yah I think this is the dumbest steal attempt I can remember given the situation.

Chuck said "you can't go for that steal"

But in my memory Charles Barkley had the most no hope steal attempt, with the Suns up 2 in game 6 of the 93 finals
Blows up the defense, leads to the Paxton 3 that wins the Bulls the chip.

edit: yah I think this is the dumbest steal attempt I can remember given the situation.

Found KDs NT account

Kenny definitely felt some kind of a way when Chuck used that bus rider term like he was offended. Even Chuck acknowledged that he, himself, won nothing as the driver of the team.

Basically, Shaq and chuck saying Kenny has no say on it because he was not that guy
I get how Kenny could feel some type of way, wouldn’t wanna hear that from Chuck…Yo should be quiet bout winning talk they like they make Kenny bout star/all time great convos :lol:

BEF5948C-EB10-4D0F-90E4-C3A349AFE65D.gif

the last dance forced me change some opinions. :lol:
actually going back and watching some of those games, validated some of the old head opinions.

Chuck's defense really was terrible.
John Stockton offensive impact is overstated.

Jordan's competition wasn't that good after the 80's.

You're seeing the KLUTCH facts.

Someone said it...Dlo gone after this season anyway....KAT is just KAT at this point. ANT saying what we already know + a lot of role players trying to get theirs too.

Perhaps. But it would be a wild swing in the wrong direction of overreaction. Also likely drops them out of the playoffs depending on the return. Because if they’re banking on JMac and Pat Bev at PG it’ll be really rough.

The real problem is that middle of the rotation is pretty bad. But that’s for the FO to sort out.

DLo is the best shooter on the team in those situations, has been all year, has been in the NBA for a few years.
Him taking the shoot isn’t the problem. It’s that the team goes away from having each guy involved in the offense.
They get away from getting up the court quick, motion, and just creating chaos for a defense. KAT being a head case when he has a lead. Ant going full iso and the same jab step, step back, fadeaway 3. And DLo just deferring most of the game, and not establishing a rhythm.

Now DLo is the clear 3 in the pecking order for most of the game. But at the end, shouldn’t be.

This what I mean by the unhealthy balance :lol:

You can argue there's no reason Ja should only have 4 and 3 FTA's like he did in Games 2/4 (one of the highest fouling teams in the league vs highest volume paint scorer). Just like there's an argument against the 20 and 17 FTA's in Games 1 and 5 :lol:

At the end of the day, I've never had somebody on my team drawing fouls at the rate he can. Feels good mane :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom