2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Grizz team is so much more enjoyable to watch than that grit n grind era. Have they finally stopped calling that arena the “grindhouse” :lol:

Chuck said "you can't go for that steal"

But in my memory Charles Barkley had the most no hope steal attempt, with the Suns up 2 in game 6 of the 93 finals
Blows up the defense, leads to the Paxton 3 that wins the Bulls the chip.

edit: yah I think this is the dumbest steal attempt I can remember given the situation.

He's right he cant go for that steal

Barkley's speaking from his own personal past experiences of being a defender in that same situation

He's right he cant go for that steal

Barkley's speaking from his own personal past experiences of being a defender in that same situation

I would agree with you but he still defends that steal attempt lol

I can't find the source
but in an interview when last dance was out he said something about wanting to force someone other than Scottie Pippen to beat them

Don't think it justifies giving up a wide open 3 when you are down 2 facing elimination.

What does being an All Star Starter have anything to do with it?

Wiggins was an All-Star starter.

Can’t trust fans.
Come on now we know Trae being a all star starter is not the same as how wiggins got all star starter :lol:

Come on now we know Trae being a all star starter is not the same as how wiggins got all star starter :lol:

That’s not what I’m saying man :lol:

All I’m saying is fans voting for All-Star Starters means absolutely nothing to me when it comes judging talent.

Insane
FRUMLcVaAAAZBFO

ELITE OFFENSE

Idk if I should give more credit to the Heat for completely shutting Trae down or is Trae just not as good as we initially thought.
This the first time we’ve ever seen this happen to him in his young career he deserves some grace before immediately jumping to not as good as we thought

That’s not what I’m saying man :lol:

All I’m saying fans voting for All-Star Starters means absolutely nothing to me when it comes judging talent.

That’s cool but who cares about the fan votes in this instance w know Trae didn’t just squeak in by fan vote his play legitimately matched those all star starter nods.

What’s your definition of a superstar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom