2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fraud MVP Chokic can now rest his hamstring in cold *** Serbia

Young Glove MVP this game we lose without him. Bless Kerr for benching Poole tonight

Ja MorCANT about to get smacked around like a lil ***** next series. You hate to see it

I feel it. Just looks much worse because Denver has two guys that can punish you on the block every trip. Teams moving forward don't have that and/or can't compete from the 3 point line.
I could see that. Cousins did his thing. If the Nuggets keep Cousins and maintain most of their roster, they could reek havoc in the West next year. They do have a pretty good balance of players.

Felt like JP would be better served playing in a pressurized situation like that

would’ve liked to see Poole play in crunch time as well and battle thru what was a mehh game for him. but also, i gotta give credit to young glove. he was playing like he had a contract on the line.

jp will get his opportunity next round :pimp:if he really represents the changing of the guard for the dubs, then he should be able to bounce back after back to back mediocre games

I feel it. Just looks much worse because Denver has two guys that can punish you on the block every trip. Teams moving forward don't have that and/or can't compete from the 3 point line.
You know Wolves are the best 3-point shooting team in the league statistically and the grizzles are top points in the paint?

anybody who hoops know the bulls wasnt a legit contender

I was too high on them boys at the start of the season. :smh:

I do think they have a solid team. 2nd round is their ceiling if at full strength, conference finals MAYBE if the matchups favor them but thats if. East is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom