2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play of the night :nthat:

Question, how are people able to watch the Bay area broadcast? I always watch during regular season. But when it's on tnt, it's blacked out for me. But I always prefer their home broadcast. Bummed I've been missing their commentary in these wins

You know Wolves are the best 3-point shooting team in the league statistically and the grizzles are top points in the paint?

Yeah and both are young. Minnesota isn't going to contain Steph, Klay and Poole enough to win 4 games...if at all. Memphis as a team can't compete from 3 and maybe you've forgotten but you do have to compete with Golden State from the 3 point line since 3>2.

Jokic ufa after next year. Been saying he'll split since before the year started. Sticking to it.

wiggins contract coming off the books after next year too

1651121679000.gif

2nd round is about to be insane. Only series that might not be lit would be if Sixers make it.
Hopefully everyone is at full strength. Need Booker, Middleton, Butler, Lowry.
Warriors vs Memphis lit
Doncic vs Booker lit
Celtics vs Bucks very lit

I still don’t think he helps them. Even with his size, he can’t catch…fouls to much…doesn’t box out. Is complexly lost.

He’s soooo far away
Yeah, he was inconsistent in the rookie season and was repeatly missing assignments and was out of position too often.

Giannis said he doesn't watch basketball. Said he doesn't know what Boston has done.
That's probably the most idiotic thing that came from his mouth. I understand that you gotta focus on what's in front of you, but I would scout out teams beforehand so I wouldn't have to cram watching tape before the series began.

need to see wiseman for a full season of ~25mpg before i can make judgments on him. warriors shown that they’ve got solid player development. kid is so damn athletic and long, it’s hard not to imagine that he can’t stumble into 10 rebounds and a block. team needs his defense and work around the rim more than his offense, let him just grow on that end first.

need to see wiseman for a full season of ~25mpg before i can make judgments on him. warriors shown that they’ve got solid player development. kid is so damn athletic and long, it’s hard not to imagine that he can’t stumble into 10 rebounds and a block. team needs his defense and work around the rim more than his offense, let him just grow on that end first.
Nope. I'd flip him now. Release some vids of him in practice. Scam his value and dump him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom