2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
antidope antidope I want to wait for the end of the play in tomorrow? Or will it be too late?
I would assume you have up until pretty close to gametime tomorrow. The play-in started what, Monday? And I think I made an edit yesterday, and the edit button is still on my entry right now.

-foe

I have literally no idea who is going to win tomorrow between Atlanta and Cleveland.

That’s why I wanted to wait because if Atlanta win, I could see them beating the Miami Frauds.

Cleveland I don’t think can do it.

I have literally no idea who is going to win tomorrow between Atlanta and Cleveland. That’s why I wanted to wait because I don’t know but if Atlanta win, I could see them beating the Miami Frauds.

Cleveland I don’t think can do it.
Vegas has Atlanta -2.

If Allen’s actually healthy I think you could go either way. I liked the Hawks for sure before that, but that could be a decent game.

It’s going to be a great game, that’s I care about.

But the winner will definitely affect my bracket so I have to wait.

Dame somewhere reading that last part

200 (32).gif

Chef took Bron son and Draymond son. He taking the first sons of all klutch people. Passover Curry.

Do we know what the NBA TV series is yet? I hope it's not Sixers Raps. They do Canada dirty but that's the most intriguing match up of the first round to me.

Feels lick a lock to go 7 and just be a mess.
Jazz/Mavs

Heat/Cavs absolutely if we get it
Suns/Pels definitely yes

I’ve already seen Jazz/Mavs on its schedule when I’ve looked on BR, maybe NBATV and the greater NBA knows Luka won’t play this series 🦹‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom