2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanna be on record, in the other thread I said Cavs might smash these dudes a minute in.

Hawks looking like a 10th seed. Trae looking Reggie right now.

Regardless if we come back in this game or not the flaws exposed in that first quarter have to be addressed in the off-season. Trae is gonna be a bad defender it’s a given but we can’t have 3 other bad defenders on the court with him. Roster construction has to be switched up

Some good minutes from the bench rn. Some silly fouls given up early in this quarter tho

Regardless if we come back in this game or not the flaws exposed in that first quarter have to be addressed in the off-season. Trae is gonna be a bad defender it’s a given but we can’t have 3 other bad defenders on the court with him. Roster construction has to be switched up
Which is why I HATED the Gallo contract. Every big money move before Trae’s extension starts is critical & you spend that much on a 1 way player on the wrong side of 30. Set a record for the most money given to a guy that old with no all star games. Absurd

Which is why I HATED the Gallo contract. Every big money move before Trae’s extension starts is critical & you spend that much on a 1 way player on the wrong side of 30. Set a record for the most money given to a guy that old with no all star games. Absurd
He helped them last season in the playoffs and is likely to get traded this summer. Friendly contract to shop around.

Agreed. Gallo has given us stretches of good play some important games and Ngl I’ve enjoyed his time here BUT that would’ve been better spent on a guy who can be a good defender we already had enough offense first guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom