2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
he had to make that stop
6/19 from field
3/10 from 3
0/2 from free throw

Playoff Klay is kind of a myth tho.

This has been statistically his best playoff year since 2015 so far. This is actually a very typical Klay game in the playoffs.

Game 6 Klay is REAL tho. This won’t go 6, but if it gets there. Klay going show up like always.

Nah they had to go against

-the refs
-dray being out
-higher seed
-bad shooting
-climate control
-loud fans
-afternoon tip off
-supposedly jordan and pip suited up for the grizz
-etc

Somehow pulled it off
I don’t care about the last 5 “-“‘s one bit

But the other points is why they should’ve been able to win by 15

I don’t care about the last 5 “-“‘s one bit

But the other points is why they should’ve been able to win by 15

Oh I know, but apparently the deck was stacked against them (just read the posts) today and they still somehow pulled it off

This underdog schtick from Dubs fans is hilarious man. :lol:

GS is supposed to win these games. In fact, I'd be shocked if they didn't win close games like this. There's no substitute for championship experience and we all saw that today. From the coaching to the playing, GS was just smarter/better down the stretch.

Currently getting ready to head to the clubs. Playoff ball uninterrupted by responsibilities and still working from home during the week.... wake up whenever...

YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS ****
I wish I had that schedule/freedom. The last time I seen a club me and my son were in H-Tine for a Tyler the Creator convert(he did rock that *****) me and Art Jr. leave enroute to Exotic Pop, and there was this spot called Address, it was packed, it was jumpin’, but me and Jr didn’t go in. Mainly due to the parking situation, but we ended up parking a whole 1/4 down the road and walked up to it, and posted up outside because it was late and the line was long, and I don’t think they would’ve let Jr in, he’s 20.

This underdog schtick from Dubs fans is hilarious man. :lol:

GS is supposed to win these games. In fact, I'd be shocked if they didn't win close games like this. There's no substitute for championship experience and we all saw that today. From the coaching to the playing, GS was just smarter/better down the stretch.

Whos crying underdog?

Pod'n and Tweet'n mid playoffs

It's really a new era mane
dipset_jeff_hamilton_wow.png

And they had 4.

3 of their starters had 3 fouls by the early second quarter. Then Their 4th Starter got completely ejected in the 2nd Quarter as well.

And they still won. On the road. Against the refs and a higher seed. With none of their players in any real foul trouble.
Lord. Now it's the warriors vs the world again. Refs was against them. :lol: :smh:

AGAINST THE WORLD FAMB REFS INCLUDED

AGAINST THE WORLD FAMB REFS INCLUDED

That’s a game observation by me. The dubs experience proved out.

The refs were trash, and they lost a starter at half time, on the road to a higher seed who’s had their number.

These are FACTS

That does not mean people are painting this as “dubs against the world”.

Get out your feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom